If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

If you haven't already we should

Postby Celeith » Fri Feb 8, '08, 7:51 pm

Join the private server of PSO and form a guild like thing and go on missions together.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Sat Feb 9, '08, 5:54 am

That's a good idea. I personally can't play online games right now (my internet connection isn't reliable or fast enough for it), but a guild sounds like a good idea. Or for something a little more loosely organized, we could just have a topic for people to say when they'll be on, if others want to join them.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: If you haven't already we should

Postby Reno » Sat Feb 9, '08, 9:04 am

Kaloes wrote:Join the private server of PSO and form a guild like thing and go on missions together.

If I could ever get my Gamecube to connect, you'd be looking for a Level 42 FOmar by the name of "Reno" (with a space at the end, so I got Redria!)

My PC game data deleted itself, otherwise, I could play with that one right away...
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 9, '08, 6:52 pm

i use to have a lvl 110 HUmar until they changed it to where if you dont log in for a week you're character gets deleted so there was time well spent down the drain right there. I'm re downloading it again anyways, it was alot of fun and I don't care if I have to start over. If you guys wanna come plz do ^_^ I'll start the team and invite you guys and stuff when you get there.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sat Feb 9, '08, 9:02 pm

All right, I'll probably be a FOnewn by the name of Reno, (me likes teh magic!).

Also, Please answer the following:

What name/class will you be?

What ship/sector will you be in?

What time, (and timezone) will it be?

and What will the password be to enter the game? (On second thought, maybe you should PM that bit to whoevers game, otherwise anyone who accesses this site could potentially invade our playthroughs.)

This is exciting! I haven't played online since Ye Olde Dreamcast days! :)
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 9, '08, 9:39 pm

Just look for a HUmar named Trey (has a space at the end of it because I refused to be Pinkal again ><) And my timezone is ummm (looks) Central Time Zone, I'll probably be in the Kr/RaGol
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sat Feb 9, '08, 10:00 pm

CST, ummm *looks, but still isn't sure* is that GMT-6?

We need more players... preferable ones with big, yummy, high level tech disks that they're willing to part with! :wink:

Seriously mates, come on! It's PSO! A PSO guild at that!
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 9, '08, 10:09 pm

yea its GMT -6, I had to look at a site for my timezone because my comp was saying Pacific Standard or something and that couldn't of been right ><
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Shinuzzo » Sun Feb 10, '08, 1:14 am

I'm interested, we're using Blue Burst right? My timezone is GMT-8 aka Pacific Time.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 10, '08, 1:39 am

Shinuzzo wrote:I'm interested, we're using Blue Burst right? My timezone is GMT-8 aka Pacific Time.

*drops his head in deep anguish... but then perks up at the sudden realisation that...* I can see you guys off in the lobby! It'd be like Force support, only not so much... Oh well! :D

I still think it's odd that we could see eachother/talk in the lobby, Kaloes. Aren't they, (BB and PSO) like, I don't know, completely different versions of eachother?! And didn't the lobbies in BB look different from those in PSO? I seem to remember that from the short and glitchy time I had with BB.
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Next

Return to Phantasy Star General