Best Boss Battle

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 10, '08, 8:47 am

one of the funnest battles for me was in LoZ link to the past. Its the 6th dungeon in the dark world and you're up against some giant eyeball that sends its minion eyeballs at you. i say its the funnest battle because its just rediculously easy. get in the lower corner and keep swinging like a mad man and all the eyeballs will never hit you. when the large eyeball charges keep doing it and you'll win a battle without making a move ^_^ lol
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Mon Feb 11, '08, 11:17 pm

Snorb wrote:Magneto's downed, we press on. And then, our "old friend" William Kinkaid busts through the walls of Avalon, sitting in the chest-mounted controls of Master Mold, the biggest Sentinel I've ever seen. (Four. Screens. Tall!) I actually set the controller down and said, "Jesus Christ! What the #### is THAT!?"

Heh, I remember that one now. That was pretty good. Master Mold was really huge and, IIRC, some of the normal sized Sentinels were around the area to fight, too.

Snorb wrote:(aside from one of our friends constantly dying as Wolverine)

:bowser_shock: When I use to play it with some friends, Wolverine was usually the last to die! I just can't picture him going down constantly.

one of the funnest battles for me was in LoZ link to the past. Its the 6th dungeon in the dark world and you're up against some giant eyeball that sends its minion eyeballs at you.

:lol: That's a great one too. After some hard dungeons, it was pretty nice to be able to stand in one place and take out the boss by just swinging away.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Previous

Return to General Gaming