Michael Keaton - Batman movie 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Val Kilmer - Batman Returns 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
George Clooney - Batman & Robin movie 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Christian Bale - The Dark Knight movie 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Other - explain in post below 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: Best Batman ?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '08, 3:40 am 
Who do you think is the best actor to play the role of Batman in any of the movies, tv series, etc? And, why do you think they were the best?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '08, 6:41 am 
Bale. While I enjoyed the performances of the others for the most part, Bale brought a new level of believability to the role for me. West's Batman was perfect for the style of the TV show, but it wouldn't have worked in the movies. Keaton was good, and so was Kilmer. Clooney I just never really associate with Batman much - his is more of a Clooney movie than a Batman movie, to me. Bale captured certain little quirks about the character that none of the others had tried, like using a different voice as Batman than as Bruce Wayne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '08, 2:14 am 
Thoul wrote:Bale captured certain little quirks about the character that none of the others had tried, like using a different voice as Batman than as Bruce Wayne.
bale makes me wonder if batman has been smoking marlboro reds for the past 30 years. i hate that batman voice he does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '08, 4:27 pm 
Granted the voice is very rough, but it's supposed to be. I'd rather have Conroy's voice from the animated Batman, but I'm happy Bale has put in the extra effort of giving Batman and Bruce different voices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, '08, 9:37 pm 
My fave "Batman" is / was actor Michael Keaton ("Batman"). He seemed to have it all, and made the character his own. I was very sorry to hear he would not be "Batman" again in the movies. He had the look, the sound, the mystery, the charisma, and everything, I think.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]