Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Beastmaster
PostPosted: Sun May 31, '09, 1:42 pm 
Anybody remember the old TV series, "Beastmaster"?

I was searching around online yesterday and found the website for the actor who played the starring role in "Beastmaster". His name is Marc Singer.

Marc also had a role in the TV mini series " V ", which was about lizard aliens coming to earth, kinda, lol. Great show!

Anyway, here's a link to his official site, if anyone is interested:

http://www.marc-singer.com/index.html

Post subject: Re: Beastmaster
PostPosted: Sun May 31, '09, 2:33 pm 
Wow, I haven't seen anything from him in nearly ten years. I heard there was a remake of V in the works. I wonder if he'll be involved in that.

And man, check out that artwork in his gallery. That's some unusual stuff there.

Post subject: Re: Beastmaster
PostPosted: Sun May 31, '09, 2:57 pm 
Well he was in the Beastmaster movies also, the TV show didn't have him in it whenever I watched it [which wasn't long since the TV show didn't have the same feel as the movies did]. I do remember him from V and he was in an episode of Highlander the TV series, but since Highlander I haven't seen him do anything although it appears he was in Eagle Eye and The Young and the Restless, not to mention he did some voice work in Duck Dodgers. I guess there's always something new for any actor you felt you knew thoroughly :yes:

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]