Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Beach Volleyball

Beach Volleyball

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Beach Volleyball
PostPosted: Thu Aug 4, '11, 8:12 am 
Well it's been three-months again since I’ve drawn her. Seems like a ritual almost :p. I wanted to go for an action scene this time around instead of a usual standing or sitting drawing which I mostly do. I thought her head-butting a volley-ball went well with her active personality, something she'd definitely do.

JooJoo (the Owlbear) seems rather confused that Autumn is playing the game with her head and not her hands. So enjoy, it's meant to be a fun picture! :wink:

Post subject: Re: Beach Volleyball
PostPosted: Fri Aug 5, '11, 1:18 am 
Volleyball is one game JooJoo should be able to play with Autumn, since it doesn't require hands. :lol: She has a lot of pluck shining through in this picture, so it portrays her personality well. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 5, '11, 1:50 am 
The owlbear should be glad that she is not using him as a ball :p

Nice drawing! I wonder how many hours it takes Autumn to wash all the sand from her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 6, '11, 11:23 pm 
This is a fun drawing, and perfect for the summer season that we are having right now here in the USA. I love Autumn's outfit...very stylish and it suits her very well. It also looks very comfy for playing volleyball. The owlbear is cute as always. I really like the action pose you have her in...that's a very special effect. :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 8, '11, 9:11 am 
tilinelson2 wrote:The owlbear should be glad that she is not using him as a ball :p

Nice drawing! I wonder how many hours it takes Autumn to wash all the sand from her hair.

God knows, lets say two hours :lol: . Be worse again if she had salt from the seawater dry in it :faint:

Glad you guys liked it. :D

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]