Batman arrested!

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Batman arrested!

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Jul 25, '08, 1:35 am

So, has anyone heard the recent problems of actor Christian Bale ("Batman"), and his possible arrest over supposedly "pushing" or "shoving" his mom? He hasn't said much about it, just that he would appreciate it if people would respect his privacy. That's understandable, I suppose.

Bale's troubles sure seem to be getting a lot of promotion and hype, and all of a sudden we are hearing more about him, than we are about Heath Ledger and his portrayal of The Joker. Interesting occurrance right now, don't you think?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby luke » Fri Jul 25, '08, 5:56 am

i wonder if he speaks to them in his batman-has-been-smoking-marlboro-reds-for-30-years voice. "no! i'm not taking out the trash, mom!"
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jul 26, '08, 3:00 am

luke wrote:i wonder if he speaks to them in his batman-has-been-smoking-marlboro-reds-for-30-years voice.

I dunno. They probably understand, though, as they may have been smoking them longer than that. :wink:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Sat Jul 26, '08, 11:26 am

Bale's troubles sure seem to be getting a lot of promotion and hype, and all of a sudden we are hearing more about him, than we are about Heath Ledger and his portrayal of The Joker. Interesting occurrance right now, don't you think?

I don't know, this doesn't sound like the kind of publicity someone would seek out when they've got a major hit movie out and working on another (Terminator). Of course, this relates more to his mother's taking the opportunity, so maybe it's her seeking the fame this time. *shrug*
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Feature Films