The Oscar Awards 2014

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

The Oscar Awards 2014

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Mar 3, '14, 12:36 am

The annual Academy Awards Oscar show is being televised tonight and the pre-arrival part of the show has already began. I love seeing everyone arrive and finding out what they are wearing. Lots of glitz and glamour tonight. The awards part starts in about half an hour and will probably last three hours or so. We'll see. :wink: Here's a link with the nominees and other info on tonight's Oscars:

http://oscar.go.com/

I will be watching this show if I can stay awake that long, ha ha. Anyone else watching the Oscars tonight?
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: The Oscar Awards 2014

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Mar 3, '14, 6:54 pm

Well I watched The Oscars last night. You can probably find a list of the winners at the link in the above post. I was glad to see Matthew McConehey (sp?) win for best actor. I really thought Sandra Bullock was going to win best actress but Kate Blanchard got it. That's okay. Best picture was "12 years a slave" or something like that. I really wasn't familiar with many of those movies. Ellen DeGeneres was a great host. She really keeps the show from getting dull.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: The Oscar Awards 2014

Postby myau56 » Mon Mar 3, '14, 8:52 pm

I haven't seen it and I'll never ! For it's not really interesting as I don't Watch a lot of movies at the cinemas/theatres...and more, those ceremonies are always very long and a bit boring :( and last but not least : the time ! Here in France, the ceremony can be watched from 2 am ! argh !
But for those who have watched it : hope you have enjoyed it ! :clap:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Entertainment