Barbra Streisand under fire over Michael Jackson statement

Chat about things happening around the world.

Barbra Streisand under fire over Michael Jackson statement

Postby MrKite » Mon Mar 25, '19, 1:13 am

So it appears that Barbra Streisand, who claims to have only met Michael Jackson a few times is under fire for defending Wade Robson and James Safechuck, whom claim that Michael Jackson molested them when they were children and are the subject of the controversial documentary Leaving Neverland, which goes into detail about the said allegations, and the documentary has caused an outrage among Jackson's fan base claiming that the documentary is just a publicity stunt made out of jealousy. Barbra Streisand is one of the few celebrities who have supported Robson & Safechuck's allegations and her actions have been in the news lately.
Last edited by MrKite on Mon Mar 25, '19, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Barbra Streisand under fire over Michael Jackson stateme

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Mar 25, '19, 2:55 am

I read a news article today with some remarks from her where she was also apologizing for remarks she previously made regarding some of these issues, etc. It was hard to say exactly who she was supporting/defending, if anyone, I thought. Sometimes I think celebrities would do well to just keep quiet on issues that do not personally concern them.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Current Events