Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 7, '09, 12:08 am 
Thoul wrote: only girls with guns are cool. :lol:

..........Yep......Sounds about right to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 7, '09, 10:29 am 
Yeah I gree with that statement too. I guess thats the way society is heading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 8, '09, 8:13 pm 
Hmm. Seeing as how I'm a tad later to this thread than the rest of you, I missed out on all the fun. Oh well, time for my pair of pennies.

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind throwing a Barbie doll at this senator much in the fashion as the reporter who threw the shoe at former President Bush. And while yes, I do believe that there is a small claim to his statement about 'looks-over-intelligence', it's not a well-founded one. If his claim were exact, then the U.S. would reflect it more.
(Instead, I think that it's more of the Male population, methinks. Thanks alot, G.I. Joe. And yes, I am a guy being Sexist against my own Gender. )

And while I'm at it....the statement Darkil made about models? In more recent years, there have been god knows how many laws in Europe (and I believe the U.S.) that ban the 'size 0' models from participating. They finally realized that such a small size just wasn't...how to put it...realistic with today's average person.

To wrap this up....the senator is just proving that, to a now common extent, some of our figures in power are a bit...out of touch with both The People and Reality.

Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2