Autumn: Slightly Older and Redesigned

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

View Gallery Page

Postby Lucas » Tue Oct 5, '10, 6:33 am

Okay it's been a little while since I drew some artwork, so this is what's new. Basically to go with my previous drawing of Autumn when she was younger this time around I drew her slightly older than what she is in my story. You should see a few differences already, I also decided to give her a little more arm muscle to go along with her healthy and fit style she carries. I didn’t 'want to go to overboard though because I don’t really like female characters with huge man arms. Her hair is also a slightly darker shade of green.

Probably the thing I’m most unhappy about is the positioning of her legs they didn’t seem to turn out as I wanted them, after a while I got tired of redrawing them and left them as is.

Well guys let me know what you think of her this time around. Do you like her design here or still prefer her from before?

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Autumn: Slightly Older and Redesigned

Postby Thoul » Tue Oct 5, '10, 6:16 pm

I like both designs equally well. I miss the little owlbear in this one, but otherwise I enjoy the design. The shoelaces seem a bit too long (like she might trip on them), but otherwise it's great.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Oct 6, '10, 6:49 pm

She looks great! :yes: I noticed the pumped up muscles right off the bat. Whoa, she's been working out! :wink: Reminded me of Linda Hamilton's new look for "Terminator". Love the green hair here. Has her hair gotten longer, or is it just me? Terrific pose also! :)

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Fri Oct 8, '10, 9:55 am

Yeah I never really thought of the owlbear until I started colouring, so I just didn't bother including him in this one. It's not the first pic of Autumn I’ve submitted without him. I agree that I should have put him in though.

Her hair isn't exactly longer either but it is spread out a lot more this time around.

Thanks for the comments guys. :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Return to Artwork