Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Baggage Vendor
PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '08, 8:11 am 
When Rolf and his companions acquired too mcuh stuff to carry around with them, they often left extra items in the care of this sharply dressed fellow. He worked as a clerk in the Paseo Central Tower's baggage room. Who do you think that woman in the background is? Perhaps Shir is rummaging through people's baggage in disguise!

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '08, 9:29 am 
To bad this guy got put out of business by the time Generations II came out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '08, 6:56 pm 
(Rolf's house)

Rolf: What? Shir is missing?
Nei: Oh, no... not again. Don't worry, Rolf, we'll find her. ^_^
Anna: *sigh* She does this every time... Rolf, we can't take that friend of yours anywhere.
Rolf: I'm sure she just went back home, Anna. Just like the last thirty times.
(They head back to Rolf's house.)
Shir: (wearing her Baggage Room disguise) Heya, Rolf! You'll never believe this! Some Lutz guy dropped off a Visiphone, twenty Trimates, ten Lunar Dews, ten Star Mists, a Laconia Sword, two Laser Claws, a Laser Cannon, two Fire Staves, four Laconia Maces, two Laconia Slashers, two Laconia Daggers, a Laconia Chestplate, two Laconia Armors, a Laconia Cape, two Crystal Capes, a Ceramic Chestplate, a Fiberglass Vest, a Laconia Headgear, three Laconia Helmets, a Jeweled Ribbon, a Snow Crown, a Rainbow Bandanna, a Wind Bandanna, four pairs of Guarda Boots, a pair of Knife Boots, a pair of Hirza Boots, and two pairs of Shunera Boots- all our size! Is that absurdly convienent or what!?
Rolf: ......
Nei: .....Coooool!
Anna: You were gone for four minutes...
Shir: I'm that good! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 2, '08, 6:07 am 
Does this guy come in handy? I didn't play very much anywhere so I thought he would be near useless.

Post subject: Re: Baggage Vendor
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, '17, 10:03 pm 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Interesting profession for this video game. And, who is that in the background?

Post subject: Re: Baggage Vendor
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, '17, 12:46 pm 
Ah ! I've always love this guy ! :) Even if this option, to keep baggage and Luggage isn't so much useful, I love to go there... and have a Visiphone after ! ;)

About the lady in the back, I don't know... a people who assists the baggage vendor ?

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]