Ayn or Nial

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Postby Thoul » Thu Nov 22, '07, 7:21 am

I suppose each dome must have some kind of airlock up in the sky to allow the shuttles to get in and out. They aren't really the clear bubbles we see in the game.

The thing I dislike the most about Sean's path is Ayn and Thea's fate. There was no reason for them to stay behind. The shuttle holds at least five people, so they could have evacuated as well.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby hugues » Thu Nov 22, '07, 2:45 pm

Yeah I also thought it was odd for them to end-up in Aridia, I figure they would have landed somewhere in Draconia. I guess we can only assume that each dome had a way for ships to enter/exit but only two had working shuttles.

Thoul wrote: The thing I dislike the most about Sean's path is Ayn and Thea's fate. There was no reason for them to stay behind. The shuttle holds at least five people, so they could have evacuated as well.

Although it's not "official", some of the notes from Toyo Ozaki have Thea becoming very frail after Sean was born. If she was too weak to flee quickly, or already near death :cry:, then I can see them staying behind. It may also have been an act of nobility, they were the rulers and weren't going to abandon their doomed people.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star III