Digital Girl (1st year anniversary special)

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

View Gallery Page

Postby Lucas » Tue Jan 17, '12, 7:58 am

Okay, my third drawing for the month...BUT! this one is a very special one for three reasons. First it’s DG’s first appearance in 2012. Second, this drawing is a revisit of one of my very, very early drawings of her (Playing with Foi). But lastly, and most importantly, Digital Girl has been apart of the Fringes of Algo community, as an original character for one year on this very day.

Quick recap of her story: Digital Girl is the creation of an information clash between both Hapsby and Mother Brain (daughter of them both if you will). She remained a self-learning computer program within the internet gathering information on whatever she could find. She performed this day-to-day routine of information hunting for over two-thousand years. Eventually the intellect behind her as program expanded so much she was able to create a physical human-like body and enter the Algol solar system. Her only purpose for being in Algol is to continue expanding her knowledge on life and everything that comes along with it. Although she has more than enough power to help protect the solar system from Dark Force and other evils, she is yet to commit herself to such a task at the present time.

I hope everyone here enjoys this drawing she’s come a very long way since chapter 1 in my fan-fiction series. Yet, she’s still my most mysterious main character with so much left to find out about her. Please enjoy this one everybody. :D

Happy 1st Birthday/Anniversary DG :heart:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Digital Girl (1st year anniversary special)

Postby Bragatyr » Tue Jan 17, '12, 3:22 pm

Congrats on the anniversary, man! I've always really liked this character, especially the design. Very nice work on this one, as usual.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby myau56 » Tue Jan 17, '12, 9:57 pm

Happy Anniversary ! Great story, never heard of it because I wasn't here before but respect ! Keep up ! ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jan 18, '12, 12:18 am

Aw, that's an excellent drawing of Digital Girl! She's come a long way in a year and we've grown very fond of her! :clap: :yes:

Happy 1st Anniversary/Birthday, DG!! :rose:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Wed Jan 18, '12, 4:32 am

Thanks everyone I'm very glad you all like it. :D

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby tilinelson2 » Thu Jan 19, '12, 11:58 pm

It is a very good drawing. I like DG very much, she (it?) is a very interesting character. The drawing shows a great improvement over your first drawing of her (which was not bad either), because you managed to draw her seated perfectly (and it is somewhat hard).

The drawing is a bit "revealing" isn't it? :D
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Lucas » Fri Jan 20, '12, 4:10 am

tilinelson2 wrote:It is a very good drawing. I like DG very much, she (it?) is a very interesting character. The drawing shows a great improvement over your first drawing of her (which was not bad either), because you managed to draw her seated perfectly (and it is somewhat hard).

The drawing is a bit "revealing" isn't it? :D

:misspeak: Haha I can assure you it's part of her thigh :lol: . Thanks for your thoughts buddy.

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby myau56 » Fri Jan 20, '12, 9:45 am

Ah ok I just understand the "revealing" note ! lol Didn't understand at the beginning but Lucas's answer comfort me lol Good drawing, always hoped to be gifted in it but unfortunately... :(
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Lucas » Fri Jan 20, '12, 10:11 am

Everyone has to start somewhere Myau, I think you should still give drawing a go and in time you will get better, if you keep at it, the same goes for anything. Maybe just start with simple things to draw related to Phantasy Star (Try draw Myau for example). Give it a go when you get some free time mate. :)

Lucas
Protector
Protector

Postby myau56 » Fri Jan 20, '12, 10:45 am

Thanks for the advice but...I definitely think that drawing isn't for me ! The problem is I don't have much free time..in fact no ! I HAVE a lot of free time but a lot of things to do.. especially tied to Phantasy Star but not only. It's good to have a lot of passions but it takes a lot of time ! And thanks I'm single because... lol
Poor Myau if I try to draw it ! Maybe I'll try with my cat (who's name is ...myau ! If you're a fan... ;))
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Return to Artwork