Autumn Erra (December-2012)

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Autumn Erra (Looking a little mature)

Autumn Erra (Looking a little mature)

View Gallery Page

Re: Autumn Erra (December-2012)

Postby myau56 » Sun Dec 30, '12, 11:20 am

Hope that next year will confirm and improve your talent in drawing !
And hope you'll have more free time too ! :lol: To be able to put them all to paper :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Aeroprism » Thu Jan 17, '13, 11:18 pm

Huh. Genuine progress dude. The proportions are credible, I used to dislike how exaggeratedly large the eyes of your characters were. You're gaining in skill, this is undeniable. Keep at it.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jan 19, '13, 10:27 am

I must say Lucas, I really like this new art style. It looks good in my opinion. I wish I would have seen this sooner but I must say, I think it looks better than most of the art I've seen you do. I'll admit some things could be better, but compared to your earlier work, I must say I really really like how clean this looks.

As for the critique, well I can only see a few things off hand that you may help you in the future. The first things I noticed at first glance was that the eye seemed a bit too far to the right, not by much, but it could have been moved to the left a tiny bit more. The hair seems to be a bit... Poofy? on the back, it makes her head look bigger. The last is the arm, in my opinion it looks a bit thin for the rest of her body, but then again it's better than what I've drawn in the past year (which is nothing by the way).

Gotta say Lucas, I'm glad I've seen you grow as an artist, and can't wait to see you how much more you'll grow in the future.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Previous

Return to Artwork