Video Games New Releases and Remakes right here!

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Video Games New Releases and Remakes right here!

Postby Celeith » Sun Jul 25, '10, 6:22 pm

Ok, instead of countless topics where we explain about new games being released.. Lets have just one big topic about the games, that way everyone can find everything a whole lot easier. I'll begin with some news I found out today.

For the fans of the Ogre Battle series, the classic 1995 Super Nintendo, and 1997 Playstation one title called Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together is going to be remade and released on the PSP system. The game is still TBA I believe but from the banner shots I've seen and the reviews I've read the game is going to be released in many countries, those include North America, Europe, Australia and a few more I believe.

There aren't any gameplay video's of the game yet, but there is a promotional artwork that I will display for you. I hope everyone will check this game out whether you are a fan of the series, or have never heard of it, as the Ogre Battle series is a great tactical rpg.

Included is also a video of the original PSX version of the game for those who want to see the game in its old school glory.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Video Games New Releases and Remakes right here!

Postby Thoul » Wed Jul 28, '10, 10:10 pm

The PSX version looks a lot like Final Fantasy Tactics, at least in terms of graphic style. I never played the game; it's one of those series I always heard of but almost never actually saw anywhere.

The artwork for the new version looks good, though. Hopefully the game will be equally well designed.

Ok, instead of countless topics where we explain about new games being released.. Lets have just one big topic about the games, that way everyone can find everything a whole lot easier. I'll begin with some news I found out today.

Eh, if someone wants to make a new topic devoted to a particular game, that's perfectly ok. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to General Gaming