Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Atelier Totori Plus!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, '12, 3:26 pm 
Well an enhanced remake version of my favourite game in the Arland Atelier series has been confirmed for the PS Vita later this year.

Something I really enjoy about this game, and what makes this series so unique is the main objective, collecting and creating items using alchemy; and also another big thing, time management. Boss fights and that kind of stuff take more of a backseat in these games.

I actually completed the PS3 version of the game a few months back. The story is quite light-hearted compared to lots of game out there nowadays which is quite a refreshing change. I will be keeping an eye on this Vita version that’s for sure.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/28/at ... e-content/

http://andriasang.com/con2i1/vita_totori_screens/

Last edited by Lucas on Fri Sep 14, '12, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Atelier Totori Plus!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, '12, 4:13 pm 
Well, I'm currently playing Atelier Totori. It is really a good game because of the things you have mentioned about gameplay. Besides, I tend to favor stories without huge dramas and run-off-the-mill characters, and Arland games (and Atelier in general) are great in avoiding world destruction, omnipotent villains, planetary conspirations and chosen-ones.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, '12, 10:50 pm 
That looks so cool, but I lack any modern PlayStation systems. D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, '12, 3:25 am 
There will also be a bikini DLC, so I may be obliged to get the Vita version too :p

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, '12, 11:01 pm 
Oooh--sounds cool! I love the beautiful art and I love the idea of alchemy! (/Full Metal Alchemist fan speaking). I'll need to save up some money to get a PS3--then a Vita someday soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, '12, 9:24 pm 
The artworks of this game are really beautiful ! What a chara design, that's really pretty ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]