Ys 5: Kefin, Lost City of Sand LP

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Ys 5: Kefin, Lost City of Sand LP

Postby R-90-2 » Sat Feb 8, '14, 6:10 pm

Do not say: How is it that former times were better than these? For it is not out of wisdom that you ask about this. Ecclesiastes 7:10
ImageImageImageImage
R-90-2
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 78

Re: Ys 5: Kefin, Lost City of Sand LP

Postby myau56 » Sun Feb 9, '14, 12:43 pm

R-90-2 : Thanks for all your very good work here with all those LP and videos and great reviews ! I'll try to take a look at these ones sooner or later : I've just tried to play this YS 5 once (in japanese !) but that was to test it and it was great :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby R-90-2 » Mon Feb 10, '14, 2:22 am

myau56 wrote:R-90-2 : Thanks for all your very good work here with all those LP and videos and great reviews ! I'll try to take a look at these ones sooner or later : I've just tried to play this YS 5 once (in japanese !) but that was to test it and it was great :)

Well, whenever you have the time. :)

Also, I may be getting my hands on a much more powerful machine soon, so I may well end up with the means to do Ark of Napishtim and Ys Origin in the near future.
Do not say: How is it that former times were better than these? For it is not out of wisdom that you ask about this. Ecclesiastes 7:10
ImageImageImageImage
R-90-2
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 78

Postby myau56 » Mon Feb 10, '14, 9:46 am

Time is flowing down so quickly thos last hours and day ! It's precious but I'll try, even if I'll not Watch all the videos as I have to play the game ! :)
A much more powerful machine soon ? Great ! Ark of Naphistim is a great game but I have to continue it too but I lack something important : can you guess what ? :lol:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More