Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, '14, 9:23 pm 
Enfin ! At last...Like I've promised before : here is my old Lassic costume !
I ask you all : try not to be too "hard" with me ! I know that this costume isn't great BUT that was :

1) More than 10 years ago ! (if you Watch closely, you can see 11/2003 ;) ) I was younger ! (even if now on my photos I'm not too far from this ! In fact, I am always looking 10 years younger on visual ! And in that sense : It's great, isn't it ? ^^)
On the photo, I was already 27 ! Incroyable non ? ;)

2) After that, for me it was finished with costumes, but that was THE costume I had liked to do, as a tribute for one of my all time favourite character in the Phantasy Star serie (even if it's a "Bad Guy").

3) And even with the help of some friends, the result is poor ! I know it but I have made it and for that I'm a bit proud nevertheless :)

So now here are the links !
cosplayforum.com/Cosplay-World/Japanim- ... spi215.JPGhttp://www.cosplayforum.com/Cosplay-Wor ... 010333.jpg][/url]

And more than that : now you can at last see my head ! As it's the first time I've ever posted a photo of my head here ! :)

PS : If you take a look at the rest of the site where the photos were posted, you can see some tied to Phantasy Star online : I'll post them after in the same topic and comment them, as it's one of my friend who made it ! (same for the sword).

Last edited by myau56 on Sun Jan 26, '14, 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, '14, 10:50 pm 
Dude, that's amazing! I've never seen a Lassic cosplay before, that was really good, the details and colors looked just right. Nice job!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, '14, 12:58 am 
That was good. Looked pretty much perfect. Nicely done!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, '14, 1:49 am 
Looks awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, '14, 11:04 am 
Thank you all for your kind comments ! That was somethinh I have tried (and will surely never try again !) : that was a lot of work and if you think that this is awesome and great, that's nice ! But as I'm the only on to have seen it from a "near" point of view..there was a lot of flaws but it was great to made it :)
Thanks again ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, '14, 3:10 am 
I could imagine something like that would be a lot of work, and would take a lot of creativity, too. I could never figure out how people put together costumes like that. I saw that you said you had done other costumes, I was curious, which other characters did you do?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, '14, 12:06 pm 
Yes that was a lot of work but that was very fun to do and bring back some kinds memories !
About the other costumes, there was Roan from Grandia II ! I'll try to search for the photos this evening (here in France ;) ) but I know that someone talked to me about a japanese magazine where I was Inside ! That was so cool ! I'll try to find it back too :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, '14, 9:55 pm 
Here is a first photo ! I'm on the left ! lol ;)
prof-okashi.fr/images/epitanime-2003/co ... 3_1184.php
And NO those hair aren't originally mine ! :rofl:
And all the other pictures of Grandia 2 characters are from the same group and those are my friends :)
A special congrat for this super Caro costume ! :clap:
prof-okashi.fr/images/epitanime-2003/co ... 3_1180.php

Last edited by myau56 on Wed Jan 29, '14, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, '14, 2:32 am 
Awesome stuff, man. I'm jealous, I never tried the costume thing, except for Halloween one time when I was younger and tried to be Gambit for the X-Men, and it was terrible! I couldn't even get a mask and trench coat right.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, '14, 12:45 pm 
No need to be jealous ! But thanks...for the thanks !
Do you have some photos of your haloween costume ? ;) Thanks again :)

Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next