Animal Cup 2007

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Who won?

Rocky! The little hog ate everyone else, duh!
40%
The duck. He let everyone else kill themselves and later became famous for starting a Dezolian hocky team.
No votes
King rappy. The oversized bird flapped it's wings and started tornoes and earthqukes
20%
Bullwinkle the Dezolian Penguin. Awwwwwwwe! It's a penguin! <3
No votes
Musk Cat. Must... obay.. the musk cat...
40%
Natasha. Um.. who is she again?
No votes

Total votes : 5

Animal Cup 2007

Postby Heikabuchi » Tue Nov 13, '07, 8:58 am

NOTICE: Algo animal cup is not endorsed by psalgo. The opinions and remarks expressed by the user Heikabuchi do not refelct upon the views shared and expressed by pslago.

Due to an uprising in recent animal activity and a suggestion by SparkyIII and Thoul, I am pleased to bring you the fiirst annumal Animal Cup!
First, let's look at the people that started the mayhem.

SparkyIII wrote:lol, Will he have a partner dezo penguin named Bullwinkle? XDDDD

Thoul wrote:Sure. Throw in a musk cat, a duck from Krup, a rappy and a villain named Natasha and it's all set. :D

This year we have contestants from all over algo!

First up, rocky the super dog from Aideo!
Unhappy with his home life, rocky ran away from Aideo, dodging (or snacking on) countless bio-monsters before he entered Krup. While at Krup, our zealous canine met a band of merry heroes who tried to set him back in life by taking him back to his slave owner in Aiedo. But this wouldn't keep our dog out of the race! Rocky used his magic to speed across the eastern sand pit and found his way in monsen. It would be a long while before a familiar band of heroes, armed with Rockys one weakness, would eventuly end our dogs day. Rocky had only this to say: I would have gotten away from home, if not for those meddling kids and that horned chick with the shortcake.

Our second contestant! A duck from krup!
The last of his kind, our duck from krup finds that it's a very unforgiving world out there. Having been denied many job applications, the duck finds little justice on motavia. He tells us that he think his ancestors once came from Dezolis, migrating a little too far south.

Next up, meet King rappy!!
Our plump yellow freind here came from Alisa III and has lived peacfully on Motavia for more years than he can count. As you can imagine, our simple yellow freind has grown quite large during the centuries and eventualy grew so large, that he became king of all rappykind. King rappy enjoys long sits in a cave, internet dating, and dezolian ice-cream on a pillow

Next! We have everyones favorite, heeeeeeeeeere he is! Bullwinkle he Dezo penguin!
Where did they come from? Dezo penguins are a geneticly modified Dezolian owl. But much unlike it chromosome doner, the Dezo penguin just cant bring himself to peck your frostbitten nose off. Just what make our freind so cute? We stopped by a group of venturing heroes to find out. When aproached by a dezo penguins, a strange horned girl had this to say.
Rika: awwe it's so cute!
Chaz: Rune, do you think it's cute?
Rune: Not really.

Awwe, don't fret big guy, there's always one in every crowd.

A returning contest this year, we have the musk cats!
Abondoned by the people of Palma, our long lost freind, the musk cat, has lived a life of solitude in a cave on Dezolis. Just how do these adorable widdle felines talk? I sure as hell don't know. But aren't they just adorable? <3

And last but not least!!!
We haaaaaaaave! Natasha.... um... am I reading this right?
Yeah?
Um, yeah.. Natasha.. an evil pixie from ...Ry...how do you say this, Rykros? Never heard of it.. Anywho, Natasha from Rykros! Natasha refuses to answer any questions and has only the following statment: THOUL! Why did you nominate me!?!

Now lets take a look at our prize! This year, it's a One size fits all Gaurdian Collar! As seen in recent posts such as:
Tsunami wrote:Did he also start off with the Guardian Collar? :mrgreen:
and
Thoul wrote:That's right. :lol: The in-game description of it said "Repels fleas, ticks, and biomonsters better than other brands." :wink:

Ready...set.... BRAWL!!!

This years animal cup is brought to you by Heikabuchi! Heikabuchi, reaching those hard to reach spots since AW 1200

Warning: No animals were harmed during the making of this post
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 13, '07, 7:33 pm

Natasha was the name of a villain in the Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoons. I just threw out the name for a villain, who or what it will be is up to one's imagination. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Nov 13, '07, 10:53 pm

GO KITTIES! SHOW THAT DOG WHOS BOSS!!!!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Tue Nov 13, '07, 11:56 pm

Sparks are flying in this heated battle between exotic animals! Just look at all those feathers fly! Yes indeed, this is certainly a fight to remember! Gooooo rocky!!!!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Tsunami » Wed Nov 14, '07, 1:56 am

Why does this remind me of dog fighting? :o
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Nov 14, '07, 6:56 am

-He held a hand over Tsunamis mouth.- Shhhhhh!!! Um.. what I meant was.. This ia a family event! Somthing to bring the kids to! I got 200 meseta on Rocky. Tsunami, don't blow our cover! XD
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Tsunami » Wed Nov 14, '07, 8:37 am

*blinks* Oh snap. :p

Oh, and my vote went towards Rocky, that pudgy little mutt! :mrgreen:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Nov 14, '07, 7:54 pm

Go Tsunami! =D
If only a few more people would vote, I could start narrowing down the animals! >_<
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Return to Classic Series