Arm wrestling match number 1

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Arm wrestling match number 1

Postby Heikabuchi » Fri Nov 9, '07, 11:59 pm

Gryz V.S Odin
3...2...1... GO!!!

Who wins, and why?
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Tsunami » Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:16 am

Gryz. I somehow imagine that Motavians are physically stronger than Palmans. At least, this was the impression I was given by PSIV.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Heikabuchi » Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:21 am

Likewise. I can see Gryz ripping Odins arm off and being completely horridied while he tried to find a way to repair the damage. No offense to Odin. Odin is tough as nails. =]
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 10, '07, 2:20 am

I think Odin would be tougher than that! Gryz may take the match, but Odin will make him give a good effort.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 10, '07, 8:45 am

I say Gryz would win just because he's several hundred years in the future and has more, better ways of using a big weapon.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Neithird » Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:42 pm

It's a draw. Odin gets turned to stone and Gryz can't budge him, but stone Odin can't move to take Gryz down either. :p
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Tsunami » Sat Nov 10, '07, 11:13 pm

Neithird wrote:It's a draw. Odin gets turned to stone and Gryz can't budge him, but stone Odin can't move to take Gryz down either. :p
So there's a 3rd factor in this match? :o
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 5:16 am

*. All that side, I think we have a winner. GRYZ MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:21 am

Well if he had turned to stone, surely Grys would eventually break his arm off? right?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:57 pm

Well, actualy, you have a point. Gryz is strong enough to kill an Iglanova with a single blow (Crash), so it would make sense that he could break a stone object with leverage about the size of an arm.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Next

Return to Classic Series