Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:03 am 
Plan on watching the episode tomorrow? It sounds entertaining. XD I wanna see the Miss America in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:46 pm 
its shows like this that prove we're running out of ideas for anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 8:17 pm 
I have only seen this program a time or two. It looks okay, but I just don't enjoy it much. The idea that a 6th grader could be, might be, smarter than an adult is borderline insane. I mean, sure there are probably certain subjects that the 6th grader might be more knowledgeable about because duh, they are in school and still learning this stuff, but come on, there is no way a 6th grader is going to know the things an adult has learned thru life lessons. Still, it's a fun show and not meant to be all that technical and serious, I guess. :down:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 10:46 pm 
Well yeah, but their asking sixth grade questions, that you learned in school back in the day, thats the hilarity of it ya know. Cuz you'd think adults would know it you see. But I have admitted they ask questions I didn't even know. I mean like, what kind of 6th grader would know how many teaspoons of a liquid fit in an ounce! Geez its like, Geometry homework!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, '08, 3:11 am 
I love this show, lol. It's funny to see grownups take a back seat to kids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, '08, 3:57 am 
Its these parents that can't say they have a harder job than their children.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]