Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 2, '13, 12:52 pm 
Late too ! Happy Fool's day ! :)
As for me, nothing happened ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '14, 2:24 am 
Celebrating April Fool's Day on Tuesday, April 01, 2014. Have a great Tuesday everyone and watch out for all those April Fool's Day jokes and tricks, etc. :wink:

Also check out this in regards to Google and what they have planned for the day:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/31/55668 ... fools-2014

PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '14, 7:24 am 
April 1st. The one day of the year where I can't stand browsing my usual game sites. It's become a trend for gaming sites to make up fake stories and make up fake game announcements, and then tell you they were joking the next day. I really find it immature.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '14, 12:05 pm 
Maybe a bit immatuire BUT that is indeed funny ! But it's cool when it's finished ! ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 1, '14, 1:29 pm 
I don't care much about April Fool's Day as a whole. But today I do care about it, because the new Sonata Arctica is released stateside, and that's no joke (I just bought it a few minutes ago!)

But being a little more topical now, I agree with VistaBlade. It was cute and funny the first time they did it. Now it's just tired and immature (and quite frankly, predictable). And unfortunately, a LOT of sites, not just gaming sites, do that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 2, '14, 1:47 am 
Yeah, April Fools jokes are nice when they are few and unpredictable. Now we have most people doubting even the real news because they are afraid it is just a joke.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 2, '14, 12:02 pm 
tilinelson2 wrote:Yeah, April Fools jokes are nice when they are few and unpredictable. Now we have most people doubting even the real news because they are afraid it is just a joke.

Interestint point of view ! It's true that some real news seems so "strange" than it can be mistaken sometimes...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, '15, 10:49 pm 
Today is the last day of March which means that tomorrow will be the lst day of April. Perhaps better known to some of us as April Fool's Day!! Whether you are a fan of the day, or not, be alert as you never know what may happen on this day. Enjoy the day wherever you may be.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 1, '15, 3:06 am 
I think in preparation, I should pull my copy of Carl Sagan's Demon-Haunted World off my bookshelf and read the chapter about the baloney detection kit. April 1st is the day you need it more than ever.

But what I wrote last year about April Fool's Day (other than the part about the Sonata Arctica album) still stands. I don't find the day funny anymore. It's all the same tired things that just are predictable and immature. Now it's just a big groaner, and I trust what I read online even less than usual.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 1, '15, 11:17 am 
Happy Fool's day to everyone here ! :)

Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next