for those with ambition of the illuminous

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

for those with ambition of the illuminous

Postby Darkil » Wed Dec 24, '08, 3:52 pm

Ok so I hear that the white beast mission is the best to run for exp and mission points. Well I went to neudaiz(sp?) and I couldn't find the mission. If there are specific things I need to do in order to unlock this what are they? Sorry for being ignorant about this but I'm a bit lost, lol! Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Fri Dec 26, '08, 10:02 am

I wish I could help, but I don't have Ambition, sorry.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Darkil » Fri Dec 26, '08, 10:15 pm

Thanks for the reply Thoul...I was beginning to wonder if anyone had anything to say about it. If you happen to know of someone who does know, please let me know. Thanks!
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Postby Cassren186 » Mon Jan 5, '09, 7:23 am

This is probably really, really late, but you get to White Beast through the Pavilion of Air(right of the G-Flyer base if you come in that way). If you don't have a party to hitch a ride with, there's a short mission you have to do before you get access to the floor with White Beast. And, really, it's worth it -- I've been off for a few months, but as far as I know it's your best bet for finding parties, and it's not bad if you can manage to solo it on a decent rank.
Cassren186
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 7

Postby Darkil » Wed Jan 7, '09, 1:22 am

Thanks Cass...yeah I found out I can go through Sacred Stream to get the mission. Too bad the bloody two headed white dragon kills me so often that I have to stop playing or else I scream, lol
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Return to Phantasy Star General