Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

JooJoo & Autumn Coffee Mugs

JooJoo & Autumn Coffee Mugs

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '12, 4:43 am 
At some point in the last few weeks it kind of hit me I should maybe put some of my art on display. Somehow that thought ended up getting mixed up with my love for drinking coffee and that’s how we ended up with these custom artwork coffee mugs. :faint:

I had these printed recently and they arrived today which I was happy about. The actual drawing of Autumn and JooJoo pictured I did nearly a month ago now. I’m pretty happy with how they turned out, but up close the image looks rather grainy however from a distance you can’t notice anything. I’m getting a few more of this particular image on these mugs done up as gifts. I might go ahead and put some other Accepting Fate related images on future ones but we’ll see.

And no I’m not going to be drinking out of them. :p

PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '12, 8:48 am 
that is so cool! and it makes me want coffee :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '12, 3:28 pm 
Man, these look awesome! The artwork is great as usual, but it looks so cool on the actual mugs. It's awesome the way they turned out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '12, 9:34 pm 
Aw, that is so cute!!! What a terrific idea Lucas!! :clap:

If you did drink out of one of them, I'll bet it would make your coffee or other drink taste so much better. :yes:

Yay!!!! So proud and happy for you!!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, '12, 10:03 pm 
Excellent ! I want to drink tea ! :) Nice idea ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, '12, 10:16 am 
You have chosen such a good artwork for the mugs that it doesn't even look like something custom. It is certainly something I would buy if I could.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, '12, 11:35 am 
I’m glad you all like these, they were a success for members of my family and close friends as well. Cheers everyone. ;)

tilinelson2 wrote:You have chosen such a good artwork for the mugs that it doesn't even look like something custom. It is certainly something I would buy if I could.

Well I'll be sure to let you know when/ if I plan to get anymore done Tili. Thanks mate. :wink:

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]