Another Phantasy Star Reboot

Adventures in board based gaming.

Re: Another Phantasy Star Reboot

Postby Snorb » Thu Oct 25, '12, 7:08 am

One thud. Then a second, and a third.

A certain tension in the air, then all hell broke loose.

Soma could hear the sounds of a fight brewing in the park, and her Hunter instincts kicked in. Immediately, she closed her eyes, concentrating on manifesting one of the few Techniques she knew- Shift. Her arms and legs tensed involuntarily, and a barely perceptible red aura surrounded her as the Technique strengthened her. She then dashed towards the source of the commotion, her sword pulled free from its sheath.

The thugs wailing on the guy in white had baseball bats, iron pipes, wooden practice swords- hardly lethal, compared to Soma's steel blade. "Hey!" she called out to them. "Get the hell out of here, you no-good punks!"
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Oct 25, '12, 7:58 am

[Riley]
The gang payed no attention to Soma as she arrived on the scene. They were too busy trying to get rid of the monster in from of them. Three of them had already fallen to Riley. They still had numbers but they were getting intimidated and frantic as one by one they fell.

Riley smiled as he downed the fourth, knocking him to the ground, finishing him off with a blow to the head. "Only three of you remain. You can either leave or share the fate of your comrades here."

At the mention of the word comrades, all three seemed to snap and charged towards Riley at once. "You could have taken the easy way out," he said aloud as his hand emitted black electricity. "GRA!"

Instantaneously, all three hit the ground with enough force to crack the pavement with their chests. Only Riley was left standing as he dusted himself off. "All in a days work."
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Snorb » Mon Oct 29, '12, 6:34 am

"...All in a day's work," Soma repeated, looking at the carnage. She had killed, once, and she had seen people die during her work as a Hunter, but as she gazed at the seven bodies, crushed by Gra or beaten bloody by the man in white, the green-haired woman only thought of one thing:

Death. No matter how many times I've seen it, she thought, I never get used to it.

She took a second to sheathe her sword, meeting the man's gaze. "Judging by that display of power, you must be Riley," she continued.
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Oct 29, '12, 7:27 am

[Riley]
Riley's smile vanished as he looked towards the newcomer, bearing a few weapons of her own. "Sorry, I don't do autographs. And you don't exactly look like a damsel. What do you want hunter?"
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Snorb » Sat Nov 3, '12, 4:34 am

He spat the word "Hunter" like it was a curse. Undeterred, Soma straightened herself and said, "Your friend Sane sent me. He's over at the Iron Bit recovering from a Nalya Technique gone horribly wrong. The way he was babbling, he implied you might know something about it."
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!

Snorb

Postby Neifirst » Mon Feb 25, '13, 3:25 am

Name: Simone Bach
Class: Scholar
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Appearance:
~eye color: Purple
~hair color: Dark Brown
~hair style: Loose & Long
~Clothes: Black Yoga Pants, Red Coat, High heels and Black Tank Top
~Accessories: Black bag
Equipment: Head-crown-thingy, Carbon Suit, 2 Hunting-Knifes
Techs: Res, Wat, Tsu, Gra, GiFoi
Skills: Vortex, Medice, St. Fire
Character History: She's bipolar and recently graduated from a prestigious university. She has cut off contact with her family and lives alone in Kadary.
Other: She is distantly related to Shir Gold.
Last edited by Neifirst on Mon Feb 25, '13, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neifirst
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 20

Postby Snorb » Tue Mar 5, '13, 4:37 pm

"Well?" Soma continued, glaring at the man. "Sane needs your help. You coming along, or not?"
Read my social stuff!

Play my games!

Snorb

Previous

Return to Roleplay