Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Another Phantasy Star OC
PostPosted: Mon Feb 7, '11, 5:23 am 

This fellow is Toki, a male(!) Numan. Like Nei and Rika before him, he is sleek, built for speed and deadly accuracy with his claws. Toki was created at the same time as another female, used by blueprints salvaged from SEED's databanks. Toki and this female were meant to be a sort of Adam and Eve to begin a new era for the Numan race... however, the female died, her creation unsuccessful. Only Toki remained, with no female companion, causing a bit of a void in him. He deals with that void with his love of the fairer sex :D

Last edited by Waterfaller on Mon Feb 7, '11, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 7, '11, 10:22 pm 
That's a sad story, but it makes for an interesting character. I like the design here - he has some nice nods to the previous Numans and other characters. I have to wonder what he would look like in color...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 1:50 am 
He looks like a rather interesting fellow! :yes: I like that you included the portrait of the back of his head also....nice hair!!! Those claws look dangerous! Tragic love story that captures the heart immediately. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, '11, 5:20 am 
A male numan with claws! YES!!! This is really fantastic, just like your other characters. They seem like they'd fit perfectly alongside the classic series, only with a fresh twist to what made the original series so spectacular.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]