And all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Postby Heikabuchi » Fri Nov 9, '07, 7:50 am

*! XD Well... If he was with Laya, then yeah.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Heikabuchi » Fri Nov 9, '07, 7:53 am

Rika: I watched my old teacher blow his brains out and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Wren: I pwnt the dude that hi-jacked Kuran and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

Zio worshipers: We watched the the rising and falling of a self proclaimed god and all we got were these one size fits all T-shirt!

Miun: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?
Last edited by Heikabuchi on Sat Nov 10, '07, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Tsunami » Fri Nov 9, '07, 9:25 am

Heikabuchi wrote:Meiu: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?
That's Miun you're thinking of. ;)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Nov 9, '07, 6:31 pm

And you forgot to put "....for Orakio since...." XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Fri Nov 9, '07, 8:44 pm

Tsunami wrote:
Heikabuchi wrote:Meiu: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?
That's Miun you're thinking of. ;)
Oh yeah! My bad! xD

Sparky the great wrote:And you forgot to put "....for Orakio since...." XD

Oopsies. =P
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 10, '07, 2:36 am

These are all great! :rofl: If there are ever t-shirts printed up for this site, we'll have to vote and see which one(s) of these should be on one.

Mieu: I waited by this lake and didn't blink for 1,000 years, and all I got was a lovesick prince and this lousy t-shirt!

Lutz: 1,000 years of cryosleep, saving Algo twice, founding the Espers, and all I got was this lousy telepathy ball!

Adan: I got to marry my father's old girlfriend and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Rhys: My bride is from the enemy nation and all I got from finding her was this lousy black eye!
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:35 am

Kyra: I got mauled by canivorous trees and all I got was a lousy torch... that I have to return after a single use!?!?!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Tsunami » Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:39 am

Thoul wrote:These are all great! :rofl: If there are ever t-shirts printed up for this site, we'll have to vote and see which one(s) of these should be on one.
That sounds like a good idea! :yes:

Adan: I got to marry my father's old girlfriend and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!
Wasn't that Aron? Since Laya joins him. :?
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 10, '07, 5:07 am

Probably was, I get Adan and Aron mixed up all the time.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 10, '07, 8:56 am

Tomato toma...to? How would you put that phase on a computer? Tomato Tomaato? XD

Alys: I sacraficed my life to save my partner and all I got was a lousy funeral!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

PreviousNext

Return to Classic Series