An eastern cave home to monsters and cyborgs.

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

An eastern cave home to monsters and cyborgs.

Postby Scootaloo » Wed Aug 23, '17, 11:21 am

"The eastern cave is home to monsters and cyborgs.
There's something beyond the cave."

That's what the King of Lensol will say in either Adan or Aron's path. I only remembered the castle was inhabited in some paths a few weeks ago.

What in the world is he referring to? I doubt he's referring to the Aridia-Draconia passage. That's west of Lensol, and inaccessible through Nial's path.

The only other cave he could be referring to could be the Draconia-Terminus passage east of Lensol, which isn't accessible at all.

What do you think of this? Does this imply that such a cave could've been accessible at one point during game planning and not make it into the game? I'd say it's likely, because production for the game was rushed. Perhaps they forgot to replace this dialogue.

He also mentions something beyond the cave. What he was referring to could very well be LaShute in Terminus. It almost seems as if they left this dialogue in the game to imply this.

So, what do you think of this? Do you think he was referring to the Draconia-Terminus passage? Or was he just referring to something else? Either way, it's fun to speculate on stuff like this. Thanks for reading.
Scootaloo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 48

Re: An eastern cave home to monsters and cyborgs.

Postby myau56 » Thu Aug 24, '17, 12:16 pm

Again, this question is very interesting, but also very intriguing ! In fact can't really explain it as you've stated the only two possibilities that can be advanced about this sentence from the King of Lensol ! But I am tempted to ask that this eastern cave is just the passage to Terminus as there is really something beyond the cave but this is so vague ! :(
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Phantasy Star III