American Idol

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

American Idol

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:02 am

There is no way in reality even to express how funny this episode was. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Simon has some dedicated fans out there! And there are some REALLY strange people too.
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:03 am

american idol got old fast.. i mean even when the person wins how much do you hear of them after huh?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:07 am

Well considering the last idol winner lived within maybe a half hour from here, probably less, we heard quite a bit of talk about how fantastic or miserable it was, for a while afterward. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jan 17, '08, 8:28 pm

Kaloes wrote:american idol got old fast.. i mean even when the person wins how much do you hear of them after huh?

Actually, there are only about 2 or 3 Idol winners that I even hear of any more.

One is Clay Aiken, who came in second place but was heard of more than the first place winner that season. I haven't even heard anything about Clay in the past few months.

The other is Carrie Underwood - she is everywhere lately. She's appearing on The Grand Ole Opry almost every week or so (televised program), and she's winning awards coming and going, and she is always on TV doing something. Busy gal. She also has a new CD out, I think.

I usually don't watch American Idol but did see a few minutes of it this past week where Simon and the gang were consoling one of the losers who didn't make it. That was a good scene. I like Paula Abdul. Don't know much about Randy Jackson, but he seems nice enough. I hear Simon can be a bit much sometimes, to put it nicely. :punch:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 10:48 pm

I'd go compete just to see what Simon thinks of me. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Celeith » Sat Jan 19, '08, 2:52 am

SparkyIII wrote:I'd go compete just to see what Simon thinks of me. XD

I'd go compete just to knock the crap out of Simon on TV. he annoys the crap out of me
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Sat Jan 19, '08, 7:44 am

Simon is overrated. :lol: Funny how he's a grouch and yet he's loved/hated by many.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Jan 28, '08, 5:29 am

Think Simon's bad? Ever watch America's Got Talent? There is a guy on there (Can't remember his name at the moment) who makes Simon look like a cute cuddly kitten. Man that guy can be harsh.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Mon Jan 28, '08, 6:18 am

I'd go and do something random.. Go on there and sing one of my favorite japanese songs, then get told off and then be like... Thats racist man.. *walks away*
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Mon Jan 28, '08, 10:43 am

Trenzer wrote:Think Simon's bad? Ever watch America's Got Talent? There is a guy on there (Can't remember his name at the moment) who makes Simon look like a cute cuddly kitten. Man that guy can be harsh.
I think I know who you're talking about, but I'm not sure. I get the feeling that they purposely put critical people on some of these shows purely for reaction. :yaknow:

Kaloes wrote:I'd go and do something random.. Go on there and sing one of my favorite japanese songs, then get told off and then be like... Thats racist man.. *walks away*
:rofl: I'd probably (and intentionally) pick the worst song I could find and sing it. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Next

Return to Tubular Television