The moment of truth.

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

The moment of truth.

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:05 am

I WANNA SEE THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!
If you haven't seen the commercials for it, its a quiz show, where they ask you the most dangerous of questions like, "Do you really care about the starving children in Africa? or something like that. And you have to answer them all, I don't get the point but, its sounds really fun.
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:22 am

I think I've seen a commercial for it. It said something about the people being hooked up to a lie detector. Maybe they get prizes for telling the truth as much as possible?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:51 am

Question Number 1: Do you think your girlfriend is a douchebag?

answer: y/n

why?

because when i see her its like God Karen.. you're such a douchebag...
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:55 am

Do you find fat people repulsive? XD A fat lady asks the question. XDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Tsunami » Thu Jan 17, '08, 6:50 am

Talk about brutally honest. o_O
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Thu Jan 17, '08, 5:44 pm

i know, this show is there just to single out people to show if they're * or not ><
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jan 17, '08, 8:22 pm

I haven't watched this show, but it seems interesting enough from what I've heard of it.

They want to make a splash and they are certainly going to do that with the answers from some of these questions that I've heard asked during advertisements for the show.

I think overall, this program will be bad for families, friends, etc., because there are going to be some strong hurt feelings over some of these answers. Some damage may not be repairable either. I don't think America needs to see that kind of stuff. It seems to be, in my opinion, what happens on a lot of the daytime talk shows which have no regard for anyone - they just want the numbers. Sad, but people will watch.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 17, '08, 10:47 pm

Well its not like the people unknowingly sign up for this. They already knew that it was going to ask them these questions. Besides, I like to see what people are really like. I'd go on that show, and laugh at everything they ask me.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Return to Tubular Television