Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: American Gladiators
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, '07, 5:47 am 
Anyone remember this oldies TV show from the 80's or 90's - American Gladiators? Well, I just read that NBC is bringing a new version of the show back sometime soon.

I also read that the hosts of the show will be Hulk Hogan and Layla Ali (Muhammed Ali's daughter and a famous boxer in her own right, as well as a former Dancing With The Stars contestant).

This sounds interesting.

Opinions or Comments?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, '07, 4:01 pm 
Nice, I used to watch AG all the time when I was growing up. I would like to see how a modernization of AG would turn out. I doubt it would be as good as MXC, but who knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, '07, 9:33 pm 
Wow talk about a blast form the past! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, '07, 11:45 pm 
That's a show I never expected to return. I remember seeing people trying to get through the maze while avoiding the little nerf balls shot from a cannon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, '07, 4:43 am 
I guess everything old really is new again. I used to watch that show to pass the time a little every now and then. It'll be interesting to see Hogan's take on the hosting gig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 7:18 am 
I read in a recent news article that this show is going to start in early January. If that's accurate, I'm surprised there haven't been any commercials for it already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 7, '08, 2:39 am 
I saw a commercial for the show last night, I think it was. It looks awesome and spectacular. I can't wait to see how Hulk Hogan and Layla Ali handle this one as hosts. Should be interesting, and I think it comes on this coming week, but I'm not sure what night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 7, '08, 3:56 am 
It's on right now. Probably about to go off, really. The watermark on the screen says something about it coming on again tomorrow at 8 o'clock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 7, '08, 7:32 pm 
Hey, thanks for the tip. I caught about the last five minutes of the show last night. Oooh, it looks gorry as one gal hit her head and had blood all over her face. :yuck: She won, though. :clap:

I can't wait til tonight's show. :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 7, '08, 9:32 pm 
I will be watching this one. I was a big fan of the old show. Yes, it will be interesting to see how they have updated and possibly changed this game. Power to them all!

Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next