Lashiec - when did he revive?

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Lashiec - when did he revive?

Postby Thoul » Sun Nov 4, '07, 12:06 am

After being defeated in PSIV, Lashiec says he will continue to revive as long as his master exists. So, if Lashiec revives just with the existence of Dark Force (or the Profound Darkness, however you want to interpret), when do you think he revived in the first place? I mean, was he floating around on Palma before it was destroyed in PSII or did his revival happen sometime later?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby newsblade » Tue Jan 8, '08, 6:36 pm

I think he could appeared after Phantasy Star Gaiden.

In the end of that game Arisa says to Mina that "another evil is approaching (and is not in Copto)". So maybe the evil approaching is in Algol Solar System.

She could be talking about humans, Dark Force (witch came in spaceship noah), the great flip or… the return of Lashiec (or maybe each of these things… all of this could be connected [from PS-Gaiden to Noah(spaceship) only passes 9 years / Gaiden to the “Great flip” 32 years].
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby newsblade » Thu Jan 10, '08, 1:12 am

On a second thought I think that was after Palma Destruction... a seal was destroyed and the whole planet became a Ghost planet... a ghost air castle and a ghost king. I really cannot imagine him being resurrected by dark force and saying "I AM ALIV... *! a satellite!? noooooo!" and dying again
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Return to Phantasy Star IV