Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 

Alpha in Colour

Alpha in Colour

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Alpha in Colour
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, '11, 8:08 am 
Eh, another original character drawing. Well I did promise I’d do a colour drawing of my human/ numan/ dragon/ hybrid, Alpha someday. I still haven't included him in any of my fan fiction (I really should update them soon :blank: ) as of yet. I'd like to some day give him his own story about how he came into existence and what ties he has with the numan race. Once again guys he's not an evil character. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Alpha in Colour
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, '11, 11:45 pm 
Very cool stuff, and I really like the way he looks. He has a sort of menacing vibe (even if he's not evil; good can be intimidating, too!), sort of reminds me of X-Men's Azazel, especially the way they did him in First Class.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, '11, 2:14 am 
Great drawing! :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, '11, 9:19 am 
Thanks guys :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, '11, 6:38 pm 
Very cool!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, '11, 4:31 am 
Nice work, Lucas. It's funny that Bragatyr mentioned Azazel, because I was going to say that Alpha reminded me a little of Nightcrawler, Azazel's son. :lol: Of course, Alpha is much more menacing. He would make a great in-game boss.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, '11, 8:12 pm 
If you say he's not evil, then I believe you, but he looks mean. Although looks can sometimes be deceiving I suppose. Why are his eyes red? His lower costume is very colorful.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, '11, 5:04 am 
I dunno I think red eyes suit him actually, so I just went with that. Glad you like him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, '11, 11:25 pm 
The red eyes are awesome! I mean, I like the gray look, too, but the red really sets it off.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]