Alis in Gaiden...

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Re: Alis in Gaiden...

Postby Tsunami » Tue Jul 31, '07, 1:01 am

Goes to show that some people get a kick out of editing information in a bad way. Naughty, naughty children... :p
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Neithird » Tue Jul 31, '07, 2:24 am

If I read the history of the article right, I think that line was added when it was created. I guess it's been a prank that got by for a long time. I've never heard it before either. :down:
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby The $ Avenger » Wed Aug 1, '07, 12:54 am

Yeah, it's always been there. I'll give it until the end of the week, then it's changing! :yes:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Celeith » Thu Aug 2, '07, 6:34 pm

heh i completly forgot that was on wiki >_< i remembered seeing it somewhere years ago and it stuck in my head, i thought i saw it on rpgclassics but then looked and it wasnt there so i figured it had to of been bogus or something
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Aug 2, '07, 10:43 pm

There! It's done. Now Sega won't have any underage lawsuits to worry about! :roll:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_Gaiden
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Neithird » Fri Aug 3, '07, 2:29 pm

Good job! Now, hopefully someone won't come along and put anything silly like that on there again.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby newsblade » Tue Jan 8, '08, 1:05 am

In PSgaiden [813AW] Arisa's hair [at least in one screenshot] is blue and she's wearing a mantle like an esper. It's not that odd if we see her statues in Esper Mention in PS4 with those clothes and all… and just like some Espers she have done a cryogen sleep / maybe that was planned with the rest of PS1party or just with Lutz, when he discovered a seal problem (I don’t know).

She leaves her clone but who knows if she didn’t asked for Mina's creation – I mean – imagine if Arisa was simply cloned whiteout authorization? (for instance like Dr. Mad done with the musk cats in PS1remake). Then, having Arisa2 (Mina) safe in a new planet far from dark force would be kind enough. Besides I think Arisa left the place to fight a new dark force that would came in Noah ship [witch would be 9 years latter] and/or her last fight with that force could lead to the "Great Flip" of planets [in 845AW].
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:00 am

lol, I knew wikipedia was a bad site. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby newsblade » Wed Jan 16, '08, 1:28 am

An interesting thing is that Alisa,

her descendent Eusis...

...and of course her clone, Mina

all of them wear an headband (probably an heritage taste)

So... imagine Alec follows Arisa orders and actually marries Mina... how would their descents be? (I was talking about taking care... not only sex).

How about the fusion of the two sprites for an answer?

Shir (the thief from PSII) is also similar to Mina and another thing is that Chaz (when he was younger) was also a street thief.
[Just a thought but a possible family tree could be Arisa~.~.~.>Alec+Mina->x->x->Shir->x->x->Chaz]

---
I just have another thing to say. "Kaburon" means something nasty in my mother language.
Last edited by newsblade on Thu Jan 24, '08, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 16, '08, 1:46 am

huh i guess it makes sence, maybe chaz was decended from them in some way.. knowin its not much from what i read he did grow up on the streets as a thief before alys took him in, so who knows huh.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

PreviousNext

Return to Other Classics