Alis and Lutz

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: Alis and Lutz

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jul 6, '10, 4:10 pm

Very intense, RW! Love the colors! :)
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Xander » Tue Jul 6, '10, 4:40 pm

Alis' expression is good too. I don't know if I'm seeing it right, but she certainly looks tense there. So who's going to kiss who first? :D
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Jul 7, '10, 12:32 am

Solar wrote:That is so adorable. I love the look on their faces, too.

Thank you, Solar. The expressions were the most fun to work on, I'll admit. :)

Tanith wrote:This is beautiful, RW. I love the shading and the expressions, and I'm glad you went with the red gem. I agree with Xander; it's a nice contrast to all of Lutz's blue. I really love the setting, too. Looks like Motavia! (Did I get that right?)

Thanks, hon! I know you're not much of a fan of this pairing, which I totally understand, but you know I just love it! You got it, they're on Motavia, enjoying the sunset. I'm really glad I went with red as you and Xander said, because now that I think about it, the blue wouldn't look as well, and would sort of look "monotone" with all the blue hues on Noah as is. Heh. Thanks for saying such. :grouphug:

xellos667 wrote: This
fanart
is
AWESOME!!!

:lol: Aw, thanks so much, Xellos! That means a lot to me; I'm really glad you like it. :wink:

Silver_Surfer wrote:
Very intense, RW! Love the colors!

Thanks, SS! I would say the mood between them is intense for sure, :lol: The colors were fun. I darkened the lighting a bit because it's a sunset, right? It can't be bright!

Xander wrote:Alis' expression is good too. I don't know if I'm seeing it right, but she certainly looks tense there. So who's going to kiss who first?

This is very observational of you, and Tsunami noticed the expressions, too. I love that you two caught that. Basically they're both surprised, especially Alis, as Noah goes in for a kiss. That Noah. Who knew he was so bold? :D
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Xander » Wed Jul 7, '10, 4:54 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:This is very observational of you, and Tsunami noticed the expressions, too. I love that you two caught that. Basically they're both surprised, especially Alis, as Noah goes in for a kiss. That Noah. Who knew he was so bold? :D

Especially considering he only came along with them because the governor told him he had to help save the world. :roll: Well if one thing's for sure, I bet he's glad he did now. :eyebrow:
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Jul 7, '10, 7:25 am

Xander wrote:Especially considering he only came along with them because the governor told him he had to help save the world. :roll: Well if one thing's for sure, I bet he's glad he did now. :eyebrow:

:lol: Exactly. ^^
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Tanith » Wed Jul 7, '10, 3:38 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:Thanks, hon! I know you're not much of a fan of this pairing, which I totally understand, but you know I just love it!
Well, you know... now that I've seen some awesome fan art, I might just change my mind. :wink: Man, you have me in the mood to pick up that PSI fic I shelved a while ago. *resists... urge... to start... new... fanfic... ahh!*
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Jul 7, '10, 11:39 pm

Tanith wrote:Well, you know... now that I've seen some awesome fan art, I might just change my mind. :wink: Man, you have me in the mood to pick up that PSI fic I shelved a while ago. *resists... urge... to start... new... fanfic... ahh!*

:lol: Aw, how cool is that!? Wow! I love it. :heart:

One aspect I like about the SPEC issue is that it's set three years after the end of the game saga, which would make Alis 18 or 19 years old.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Closed3 » Thu Jul 8, '10, 2:00 am

Nicely done, 'hon,
This image looks like professional work.
I still say that you make Sega proud with your skills, as with your artistic talent you can produce such original and impressive work.

Affectionately,
Your Ginger
Closed3
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 1

Postby MrKite » Thu Jul 8, '10, 8:47 pm

Very cute piece, Rune! Not to go off topic, but when can I expect more sexy pics of Alys Brangwin? :D
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Jul 10, '10, 12:25 am

You know what the faces say to me? OMG you have a HUUUUUGE ugly bug on your face!

Even though I know it's really love. :silly: Great piece of art as usual, RW!
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork