AHHNOLD

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

AHHNOLD

Postby MrKite » Fri Mar 26, '10, 5:31 pm

Once every blue moon, I'll be so obsessed with Arnold Schwarzenegger. And I've been sort of having another one of those phases lately. Alot of the movies he's been in that I've seen are very entertaining. There's the classics like The Terminator, Terminator 2:Judgment Day, Predator, True Lies, etc., but there's also some underrated gems like Last Action Hero, a movie that alot of people don't like and I think it's just because they don't understand it. And then there's Twins, which was also very funny. Then again, there are also ones he's been in that really are bad (*cough* Batman & Robin *cough*). Schwarzenegger is also very funny overall.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: AHHNOLD

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Mar 26, '10, 8:53 pm

Arnold is a one-of-a-kind guy! I like most of his movies. I don't think he ever really turns in a bad performance. Perhaps some of the roles are bad or written bad, etc., but he makes the most of them. I agree, he's funny.
Last Action movie is okay, I think, but not one of my favorites. For funny, he's a riot in "Jingle All The Way", lol.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Rune_Walsh » Fri Mar 26, '10, 10:08 pm

I love Arnold's movies! I agree with SS that he is a one-of-a-kind guy. :D

I saw this on photobucket, and it cracked me up:

Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby MrKite » Fri Mar 26, '10, 11:24 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:I love Arnold's movies! I agree with SS that he is a one-of-a-kind guy. :D

LOL!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Mar 27, '10, 3:03 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:Image

...I'm mildly creeped out. :yikes:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Mar 27, '10, 7:00 pm

Rune_Walsh wrote:I love Arnold's movies! I agree with SS that he is a one-of-a-kind guy. :D

Whew, that looks more like a monster of some kind than a dog. Odd, but you know I can tell what they mean by that, I think. Scary. :yikes:
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sat Mar 27, '10, 8:12 pm

:lol: I know, the picture surprises me, too. I worry for the dog pictated, honestly. It may be photoshopped, though.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Mar 27, '10, 8:56 pm

I HOPE it's photoshopped. Otherwise the owner of that dog needs to stop giving the animal steroids...
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sat Mar 27, '10, 9:14 pm

Caged Wolf wrote:I HOPE it's photoshopped. Otherwise the owner of that dog needs to stop giving the animal steroids...

I also hope it is too, but if it isn't, the dog's muscles may not be attributed to steroids. It looks like it's part greyhound (muscular dogs) and maybe some pit bull.

Anyway, the picture likened to Ahhhhhnold is supposed to be funny, guys... :lol:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Tweeg » Sun Mar 28, '10, 12:52 am

Jingle all the way! is one of my favorite movies. Also thought Commando was rather good too. Some of his later works were plain weird, like Total Recall and that one where he was the illegally made clone of some NFL star.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Next

Return to Feature Films