PS3 Forsaken Evil

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

PS3 Forsaken Evil

Postby steve_muzz » Wed Jul 2, '14, 1:31 pm

I posted here back a long time ago about my PS3 remake. That project was sadly lost due to a failed hard drive however my new game has been in the works for sometime.

It's now time to bring it officially into the PS Cave & PS community. I've set-up a small site which will feature updates and eventually a working download. When I have some cash I'll register a proper domain name. If you wish to contact me feel free to use the form on the site or message here.

THE BOARD WON'T LET ME POST THE SITE IT'S ON MY FORUM PROFILE!
steve_muzz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Achievements: 8

Re: PS3 Forsaken Evil

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Jul 2, '14, 7:26 pm

Hi steve_muzz and welcome to The Fringes Of Algo forum and site. We are happy to have you join us here and hope you enjoy your stay. We look forward to getting to know you better and finding out more about your work, etc. :)

If I remember correctly, new members to the site here must make atleast 5 posts here before being able to post links in their posts, etc. After that you should be able to post links in your posts with no problems, however, if you find you are still not able to do so, please let me or one of the other Moderators know and we will try and help you all we can.

For the time being, here is a link to the site that you posted in your profile here:

http://stephenjmurray0.wix.com/ps3forsakenevil

Looking forward to more discussion with you in the future. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: PS3 Forsaken Evil

Postby Mikepjr » Fri Jul 4, '14, 3:50 am

Very nice.
If you maybe would like a hand with graphics, i could perhaps lend a hand.
Your call.. it depends on where you wanna go with this.
Mikepjr
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 31

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More