Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, '13, 11:54 am 
Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/10/ ... rpaid-star

I have not seen an Adam Sandler movie in years, but I've never been sold on him as an actor. He has had some good roles, but his persona is kind of stale. The fact that he can demand $15 million for a movie is insane.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, '13, 12:33 pm 
Who is Adam Sandler ? :D No I'm joking ! I know him but 15 million dollars for a movie is really insane ! For the most paid actors, other names would have come to my mind...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, '14, 1:38 am 
Sandler is not one of my favorites either. I don't even think he's that great of a comedian either. But, he is not the only one that is overpaid at $15 million a film though. That's a lot of money for anyone and I would think just a few might fit into the category of being good enough to make that amount, if anyone would make it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, '14, 12:23 pm 
It's always the problem o the definition : how to be considered a great actor ? The most paid ? Those appearing in multiple movies ? And we must also take into account the fact that personal thoughts are to be taken into account too :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, '14, 12:26 pm 
I think it means that he gets a lot of money for his movies, but they don't do very well at the box office, and are not very good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, '14, 7:04 pm 
His movies try to be funny, but I usually find them to fall short of it. Labeling him as "most overpaid" doesn't surprise me at all. Really, sticking his name on a movie seems to be a good way to make sure many people avoid it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, '14, 8:26 pm 
I used to like him, but in the more recent years he seems kinda boring.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]