According to astrology, who would be...

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Re: According to astrology, who would be...

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:51 pm

Hah. I'm not at all like your ex, I am extremely loyal and organized.

On of my good friend once told me: "You are a paradox. What happens in your head, mostly because of that crazy imagination of yours, is completely unpredictable and chaotic. It is impossible at any moment to guess what's going through your mind. However, what makes you socially easy to interact with is that on the outside, you are extremely predictable, organized and clean." My office, my house, my car, it's always clean. My schedule is organized and I'm extremely easy to follow.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Tanith » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:56 pm

Aero, as an Aries, traditionally speaking, you'd be well-matched with:

Sari (Aries)
Laya (the younger) (Aries)
Shir (Aries)
Alis (Gemini)
Alair (Gemini)
Thea (Leo)
Lena (Sagittarius)

Not very many of those fit your "ideal" woman, though!

I once had a cousin refer to me as "Predictably unpredictable," which sums me up pretty well. ;) (Don't you just know that having a Scorpio rising makes me extremely evil?)
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jul 26, '10, 5:01 pm

GAH!! Thea!

<3
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Tanith » Wed Jul 28, '10, 6:01 am

Lyla2284 wrote:My mother's an Arian and my dad is a Libra (polar opposites) but they've been happily married for 23 years. So it can work in some, rare cases.
I meant to address this the other day. Opposite zodiac signs are also known as "complementary signs" and are supposedly your best relationship matches. They're supposed to be the most balanced in terms of life goals and values.

http://astrological-sun-signs.suite101. ... -astrology

The truly "bad" matches of the zodiac are between opposing elements. Air and fire signs share positive, masculine traits, whereas earth and water signs share negative, feminine traits. That means that, for instance, I would theoretically be terribly matched with Lutz, Hugh or Kain (Except for Kain, no real loss there, and yes, I like Kain's personality :P).
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Jul 28, '10, 2:33 pm

Well, though I'm not into Astrology, I can see that Maia is Cancer (the same sign of my girlfriend) and Maia is perfect for me, so I'm happy with the idea of her being my PS match made in heaven :p

I still act in chivalrous way toward women, so I think that would please Maia as well.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby H-Man » Wed Jul 28, '10, 3:35 pm

As an Aquarius, I supposedly would go well with another Aquarius, a Gemini, or a Libra. Thus, either Alair or Alis would be ideal for me. I do love the color green, so Alair has something in her favor. :)
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Jul 28, '10, 4:11 pm

H-Man wrote:As an Aquarius, I supposedly would go well with another Aquarius, a Gemini, or a Libra. Thus, either Alair or Alis would be ideal for me. I do love the color green, so Alair has something in her favor. :)

Not to count Alis could get you in trouble with the law :neenerneener:
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Previous

Return to Classic Series