According to astrology, who would be...

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

According to astrology, who would be...

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:16 pm

...your PS match made in heaven?

I'm usually not much for your usual PS fanboy thread but this morning I felt like it, I was inspired.

It started in another thread so let me quote some.

Aeroprism wrote:Well that depends on your point of view. As a man, I would be completely turned off by a woman with her attitude. A woman with that much of a temper would probably become good friends with me, providing we happen to hate the same things, otherwise the fights would be epic in proportions.

I by far prefer a woman like Amy Sage. Cute, shy, private and feminine. That's my type of woman. Or if you want a PS4 equivalent: Hanh's fiancée.

Lyla2284 wrote:Yep, it's a personality thing. Alys screams of being an Arian to me: Hot-headed, confident, always ready to tackle a challenge and takes orders from no-one. Oh yeah, and they love a physical challenge as well. And the Aries personality type is one of the least compatible in the zodiac... >< Then again, there could be more to her than meets the eye. It could be a facade as well...

Sorry about the astrology thing. It's always nice to guess which star signs the PS4 characters have, since they have no official birthdays. :(

Aeroprism wrote:I do not believe in the day to day horoscope but the general star-chart that you can extrapolate from your birth time and location is usually very accurate. Mine is at the very least. General rules about zodiac signs tend to be accurate as well. Like Aries being hot headed and all.

Oh and I am Aries. Big time ;-)

Lyla2284 wrote:Neither do I, but yes, the personality traits are very accurate. I'm a Sagittarius, the free-spirit and the 'sage' of the zodiac signs. So, you're an Aries? Do you share any traits with Al? ^^ Other than being hot-headed (probably the most notable trait of an Arian...)

But hey, this is a fan-art thread, not an astrology thread. Tanith already started something like that. :D

So here. Who would be your perfect match in PS?

Yeah, I'm a lot like Alys. I am extremely direct, in-your-face type. I flare up really fast but cool down just as fast. Passionate, intense and fast.

According to my star-chart, my match in heaven is an Aries woman. I have a hard time believing that. Two people with that much intensity? If they manage to make it work, it must be a wonder, but when it goes bad... oh la la, I don't want to think about it. Therefore, the book analyzing my star-chart recommended the second best match for an Aries man: a Sagittarius woman. It indeed takes someone of infinite patience to deal with the likes of us :)

So which of the PS female characters are Sagittarius?

Edit: To elaborate: my ascendant is Gemini.
Last edited by Aeroprism on Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Re: According to astrology, who would be...

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:19 pm

No gals that I can recall being a Sag *like me* ^^. Kain and Lune are though... :D My perfect match is probably an Arian, a Leo or another Sag. Hey Aero, Tan just confirmed Alys is a Capricorn, not an Arian... :(
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:26 pm

I have a very hard time getting along with Capricorns. They usually display very little patience towards my antics.

All my best friends are either Leo, Libra or Sagittarius. My two ex girlfriends were Libra and there is a reason why it"s "ex", for some reason, I have a great time with Libra guys but Libra gals and me, never, ever worked.

Oh and Scorpio people always know how to manipulate me for some reason. Darn you, charming, irresistible Scorpio. One of my ex is Scorpio and man, did that girl make me dance to her tune.

Pisces, Capricorn and Virgo people tend to have a hard time tolerating my strong temper.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Postby Tanith » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:29 pm

Aeroprism wrote:So which of the PS female characters are Sagittarius?
Lena, and that's it.

I'm a sun sign Pisces, Cancer moon, Scorpio rising. Supposedly that means other water and earth signs are a good match for me. Tell that to my Leo husband, though. ;)

Supposedly I'm particularly well-matched with Lyle and Rolf, since they are my complementary sign, Virgo. I'm totally down with that, but in reality, the Virgo men I've dated have all been complete busts. We don't work well at all together.

Other water signs include Odin (Pisces), Rudo (Cancer), Nero Landale (Scorpio), and unofficially (birthdates created by Toyo Ozaki) Aron (Pisces), Adan (Scorpio) and Ayn (Scorpio). Out of those I'd most likely be interested in Rudo. His maturity, not to mention his hunkiness ;) are the most appealing to me. It would all depend on how he deals with the death of his family. As a Cancer, it would be a serious, depressing blow to him, but at the same time he might be eager to create a new family. Cancers are very family-oriented.

Other earth signs are: unofficially, Crys (Taurus) and Nial (Taurus). I prefer Crys out of those two, though not much is known of either.
Last edited by Tanith on Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Tanith » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:30 pm

Psst, the Capricorn thing was just my take on Alys's personality. I don't think she fits an Aries.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:34 pm

My mother's an Arian and my dad is a Libra (polar opposites) but they've been happily married for 23 years. So it can work in some, rare cases. I tend to get along well with fellow Sags, Leos and Aquarians. I do not get along with Geminids and Scorpios.

Here are a few very interesting sites to visit.

http://zodiacsigntraits.com/
It tells you everything you need to know. Or almost everything.

http://www.mysticalblaze.com/AstrologyTraits.htm
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:42 pm

Lena eh?

She needs to grow her hair longer...
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Postby Tanith » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:45 pm

Aeroprism wrote:Pisces, Capricorn and Virgo people tend to have a hard time tolerating my strong temper.
Hee. Some weird part of me (probably the Scorpio rising) enjoys temper in others, which is probably why I find Crys appealing. I dated an Aries once, and hoo boy, it was about as passionate as I've ever had a relationship, but the dude was so. damn. flighty. He had a habit of just gallivanting off somewhere, and it was impossible to find him half the time. Let me tell you right now, if you don't hold down a Pisces, we will swim away. We are not clingy at all and have very little loyalties.

Lena could use a makeover, yes. I never understood her deal, either. She's helping her once-fiance "rescue" the woman that took her man away? Why?
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:47 pm

Hmm, well I'm a Sag, so I'd go well with an Arian (Noah?),Leo or another Sagittarius ( Kain and Lune *who incidentally, shares my b'day*). Any Leos in the PS series?
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Tanith » Mon Jul 26, '10, 4:48 pm

Unofficially, Thea and Ryan are Leos. I really need to update my thread. It's just a lot of writing and I'm busy on another chapter of one of my stories right now.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Next

Return to Classic Series