According to Alys...

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby Heikabuchi » Sat Nov 3, '07, 7:21 am

How about calling her a lesbian for saying "Men are such cowards." I'm pretty sure even Profound darkness would roll over in it's grave over the aftermath of that one. xD
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Neithird » Sun Nov 4, '07, 12:21 am

:sweat: I really pity whoever did that! Alys doesn't like it when people don't stand up for themselves, but she would like that even less. :ziplip:
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 4, '07, 2:02 am

Neithird wrote:Alys doesn't like it when people don't stand up for themselves
Rofl. xD
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Re: According to Alys...

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Aug 16, '10, 11:17 am

Bumping this topic up, since Alys is my favourite character, and I'd love to see what everyone else thinks on what might be the top 5 for the most dangerous things in the world according to our dear Al. :D

So, let's hear it!
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Xander » Mon Aug 16, '10, 12:37 pm

Well let's have a go then.

#5 - I'd say that not paying Alys for help would be 5th maybe? I mean, if Hahn didn't pay for those 2 to go with him he'd probably never get to Zema. :D

#4 - Sandworms maybe? Or at least for people trying to rear them on a certain ranch. Not exactly a good idea.

#3 - Strange abandoned caves housing ancient facilities like the Bio Lab. Let's face it, any place that remains active after that much time is probably somewhere you don't want to go. Especially if it's hidden under a mountain. There's usually a good reason for it. ;)

#2 - People like Zio. Boy as soon as someone like him starts making trouble you'll be going from one end of the world to the other to undo the mess he's made, killing tons of monsters along the way and taking in the above mentioned dangers.
Then it's all the way back to the other end of the world again repeating the process before storming Zio's magical, mystical fort of weirdness, kicking his army to the kerb along the way before finally have a showdown with Zio and kicking his butt good and proper for all the aggravation he's caused. :p

#1 - Crash landing spaceships. While it may be cool to some, if you end up landing on someone's temple in the process you then have to explain yourself to some olde eccentric priest before being landed with the prospect of him tagging along with you and telling his weird jokes and making the occasional quip, all just to overlook the destruction of the temple. Especially considering that, given he's old as he is, you could just run out of said temple and bypass the whole process, as he won't be able to catch up with you. :D
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Xeno » Thu Feb 7, '13, 6:30 pm

Xander wrote:Well let's have a go then.

#5 - I'd say that not paying Alys for help would be 5th maybe? I mean, if Hahn didn't pay for those 2 to go with him he'd probably never get to Zema. :D

#4 - Sandworms maybe? Or at least for people trying to rear them on a certain ranch. Not exactly a good idea.

#3 - Strange abandoned caves housing ancient facilities like the Bio Lab. Let's face it, any place that remains active after that much time is probably somewhere you don't want to go. Especially if it's hidden under a mountain. There's usually a good reason for it. ;)

#2 - People like Zio. Boy as soon as someone like him starts making trouble you'll be going from one end of the world to the other to undo the mess he's made, killing tons of monsters along the way and taking in the above mentioned dangers.
Then it's all the way back to the other end of the world again repeating the process before storming Zio's magical, mystical fort of weirdness, kicking his army to the kerb along the way before finally have a showdown with Zio and kicking his butt good and proper for all the aggravation he's caused. :p

#1 - Crash landing spaceships. While it may be cool to some, if you end up landing on someone's temple in the process you then have to explain yourself to some olde eccentric priest before being landed with the prospect of him tagging along with you and telling his weird jokes and making the occasional quip, all just to overlook the destruction of the temple. Especially considering that, given he's old as he is, you could just run out of said temple and bypass the whole process, as he won't be able to catch up with you. :D

My good sir, that was epic! :rofl:
Especially the last one!
Nei deserved better.

Current project: Phantasy Star - The Age of Numans
Xeno
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 34

Postby myau56 » Fri Feb 8, '13, 10:32 pm

Like I've said many times before on the Fringes of Algo, I haven't seen this topic before and that is a great one ! I think that a lot of things have been said about Alys and I can't see how to be original in that case b ut that was a great pleasure to read all of those great remarks ! :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Blurst » Thu Sep 26, '13, 6:42 am

5. Motavian "food"
4. Not paying a Hunter*
3. "That time of the month"
2. The bathroom in the Aiedo cake shop
1. Looking at other people's cabinets without their permission
Blurst
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 28

Postby Zio_Falz » Mon Oct 7, '13, 1:44 am

Here's one:

-1) Poor, unflattering, mute impersonations of her by, Re Faze.
or
2) When extorting Hahn, but he asks for change because he only has big bills.
-and
3) When Chaz decorates the apartment in her absence with obnoxious trinkets.
-including
4) Signing up for and completing the first Hunter's Guild mission, but being sneaky and colllecting the commission only after she self-sacrifices.
-Fnally
-5) Completing Tinkerbelle's dog and the Plate control Center Hunter's guild missions while she is on her deathbed, coupled with spending hours (days in PSIV time) hunting sandworms. for Exp, again, on her deathbed.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV