A song I found that I think could suit Alys x Rune's romance

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

A song I found that I think could suit Alys x Rune's romance

Postby MrKite » Mon Aug 30, '10, 8:14 pm

What do you think? Somebody on Facebook introduced me to this song not too long ago.

NOTE:They may look like a heavy metal band, but they aren't. They're AOR/arena rock (eg Journey, REO Speedwagon, Kansas, Styx, etc.). That genre produced some pretty damn good love songs I say! And I'm a sucker for that AOR stuff! There's some other couples (non-Phantasy Star) that I can associate this song with too.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: A song I found that I think could suit Alys x Rune's rom

Postby Thoul » Wed Sep 1, '10, 2:02 am

I don't know. It does make a good romance suiting song, but I can't see it as very fitting for Alys or Rune. They both strike me as too independent and self reliant for these lyrics to apply well to them.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tanith » Wed Sep 1, '10, 2:41 am

I... wow. I'll be perfectly honest and say that I thought the video was a parody of 1980s videos. :oops: The song isn't too bad for AOR (which I don't really care for, sorry), but I agree with Thoul that the lyrics are a bit more "Romeo and Juliet" and Alys and Rune seem like a more practical and subdued pair. It might fit a younger Alys and Rune, though, since we don't really have a good idea of what they were like as youths.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby MrKite » Wed Sep 1, '10, 4:05 am

Well if they did have that assumed romantic relationship in the past (cannon or not I love the pairing by the way), this might be a good song for it then. I agree with Tanith. I guess I was just in such a romantic mood when I posted this. It happens. :)
BTW, ya I do agree the video is pretty goofy, but still I think it's a great song.
Last edited by MrKite on Wed Sep 1, '10, 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Phantasy Star IV