Raja's Sickness

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Raja's Sickness

Postby Celeith » Wed Jan 16, '08, 5:32 pm

we all know that during the coarse of the game raja gets sick. but after you defeat dark force on the garuberk tower pretty much the majority of people tend to forget raja *i'm one of them* and head straight back to motavia to get the aero prism instead of heading back to meese to check up on poor old raja.
Last edited by Celeith on Wed Jan 16, '08, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby newsblade » Wed Jan 16, '08, 8:21 pm

It's because he's a Dezorian?! that's racism!!
Lol, just kidding - i think he was pretty fine, that's why

check this:

CHAZ: Ha, ha, ha...I don't believe it.
RIKA: This isn't any laughing matter, Chaz!
CHAZ: I'm sorry...

At least Raja could finally make Chaz laugh... besides let's see what he have to say about his situation:
Yes, yes... It was bad luck... But with those nurses there, maybe the worst of times will also be the best of times...
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Thoul » Wed Jan 16, '08, 10:25 pm

I'm sure Raja really enjoyed the pampering of the nurses. ;) It's a pity some of them weren't Dezorian. I wonder if Raja got a lot of get well soon cards?

I usually need to head back to a town to rest after that DF battle, so I always got a chance to check in on the poor fellow. It's a shame that he wasn't able to join the group for the trip to Rykros. I'm sure he'd have plenty to say about Le Roof's speech!
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Jan 16, '08, 11:01 pm

Raja opens up his card, and it says, "Its really unfortunate that you got sick, but take your time getting back here" He doesn't understand. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:38 am

I checked on Raja only once, I think. I never thought about going out of my way to see him, though.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Thu Jan 17, '08, 4:41 am

we're a bunch of bad people >< after all he helped us on Kuran we treat him like this.. *sends a get well basket and some Herbal Dezorian Tea*
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Return to Phantasy Star IV