The statistics of the PSIII cast

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

The statistics of the PSIII cast

Postby Celeith » Sat Jun 5, '10, 6:25 pm

I'm not sure if this is somewhere out there, but I was wondering if anyone knew the statistics of the PSIII cast, such as Age, Height, Weight, Birthdays, ect.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: The statistics of the PSIII cast

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 5, '10, 7:25 pm

The first generation characters have official dates of birth, and the rest of the characters have unofficial birthdays made by Toyo Ozaki. This pages lists all the birthdays, both official and unofficial:

http://www.camineet.net/camineet/theories/birthday.asp

Please note that the years of birth are created by the owner of that particular website. No years of birth exist for any of the characters, neither official nor unofficial. I think I've seen heights for some of the characters somewhere, but I can't remember where at the moment.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Re: The statistics of the PSIII cast

Postby Tsunami » Mon Jun 7, '10, 7:23 am

I know a lot of the character statistics, but I found this information off Japanese fansites.

Also, about that Camineet page? Accurate if you look at the English translation, but Ayn was not 15 in the Japanese version. He was 18 originally (they made him younger because Thea was 15, but they didn't bother making Nial younger when Laya was also 15). =) Otherwise, the rest of the ages listed on Camineet seem correct to me.

Ayn - 18 years old
Thea - 15
Sari - 19
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Return to Phantasy Star III