A New Fansite

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

A New Fansite

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Nov 18, '08, 7:47 am

Why hello there Phantasy Star Fans,

Trenzer here, just wanting to tell you of my hard work in making a fansite. It isn't as great as here but it is a start. I want you all to know that despite me taking a long time to create it and make it public, one person here has helped support me. Also he has contributed to the site as well. I call him, Snorb, the co-owner of Phantasy Star Unlimited (PS-U).

http://ps-unlimited.weebly.com/index.html

I hope to add more to the site and I hope it will one day be as great as all of the other Phantasy Star sites out there.
I would also like to thank Thoul, for inspiring me and allowing me to make this topic introducing PS-U.

Well, what do you think of my second Phantasy Star fan site?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Lucas » Tue Nov 18, '08, 7:54 am

Legendary I like it mate...awesome :clap:

It looks like it would have taken you a while. Very impressive. :D

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Nov 18, '08, 8:32 am

Thank you Lucas. It has indeed taken me quite awhile. If you look at the updates you can see my progress. I am currently adding something else to it which will not make much of a difference, but overall I will at least notice the slight difference. :)
Atlinsmere

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Nov 18, '08, 3:16 pm

I agree with Lucas. Really only seems to be a bit lacking in content, but clearly that's only because the site is young. It's got a lot of potential for the future. Any chance you may eventually be adding a forum, chat area, fan stuff, etc.?
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Heikabuchi » Tue Nov 18, '08, 6:53 pm

Awesome job!! Could you put in some forums so we all have room to frolic? Also, if you need help with graphics or have typography issues, give me a buzz. I noticed that the pixel font you're using in your site banner is slightly unreadable, but that may just be me. Anyhow, this is really good dude! Congratulations!!! 8D
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Srijita » Tue Nov 18, '08, 7:23 pm

[face=Times New Roman]This is some achievement, Trenzer. Well done to both you and Snorb! I've bookmarked your site and shall certainly stop by again.[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Celeith » Tue Nov 18, '08, 8:46 pm

I really do need to update my Faq one of these days.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Nov 19, '08, 6:40 am

Though I never mentioned it, this is my second Phantasy Star fansite. My first one revolved around PSIV and I thought I would try reviving it shortly before I decided to make a new site altogether. I first made this when I was twelve I think. It can be found here.

Caged Wolf wrote:I agree with Lucas. Really only seems to be a bit lacking in content, but clearly that's only because the site is young. It's got a lot of potential for the future. Any chance you may eventually be adding a forum, chat area, fan stuff, etc.?

I do eventually plan to add most of the stuff you have mentioned. But for now I just want to work on the individual section making them super fantastical and stuff. I also plan to add Phantasy Star Adventure and Phantasy Star Gaiden before adding any extra fun stuff.

Heikabuchi wrote:Awesome job!! Could you put in some forums so we all have room to frolic? Also, if you need help with graphics or have typography issues, give me a buzz. I noticed that the pixel font you're using in your site banner is slightly unreadable, but that may just be me. Anyhow, this is really good dude! Congratulations!!! 8D

As I said before, I plan to add a forum eventually. I just have other things I wish to add to the site first though. And if I need anthing done with graphics, I'll be sure to "give you a buzz" :D

Srijiti wrote:This is some achievement, Trenzer. Well done to both you and Snorb! I've bookmarked your site and shall certainly stop by again.

Thank you. It is support like this from Snorb that actually made me finish my site in the first place. I'll be sure to update the site real soon.

Kaloes wrote:I really do need to update my Faq one of these days.

Well, when you do I will be waiting to update it on my site. If you need any more help with your FAQ I am willing to help out still.
Atlinsmere

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Nov 20, '08, 3:57 am

Just catching up on reading a few posts I've missed lately and saw this one about your new / old site Trenzer, and wanted to wish you good luck with it! It looks fantastic so far and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it. Thanks for the link! :)
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Nov 20, '08, 4:35 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Just catching up on reading a few posts I've missed lately and saw this one about your new / old site Trenzer, and wanted to wish you good luck with it! It looks fantastic so far and I can tell you've put a lot of hard work into it. Thanks for the link! :)

Thank you SS. I appreciate all of the support. Also, being the polite man I am, you're welcome for the link!
Atlinsmere

Next

Return to Classic Series