A love song for Gwyn - Remix by Aeroprism

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: A love song for Gwyn - Remix by Aeroprism

Postby Aeroprism » Fri Jan 18, '13, 2:09 pm

I never took the time to answer that post. You're right SS1, it is a love song, just as the title says. I always had a very soft spot for Gwyn and as a pre-internet teenager, I would spend hours imagining stories of how I would join their party on the Alisa 3 and be a hero with them.

Yeeeaaah... this might be why I'm writing "The Stranger" in the first place. You know, taking adolescent fantasies and putting them down on paper after so many years of thought-processing.

At any rate, though I prefer my energetic techno remixes by far, this remix here does tickle a silly emotional spot in me.

Love: if I can't properly put it into words, I can at least try to remix it!
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Jan 18, '13, 9:23 pm

I love how elegant this piece is. I just think you've made all the right choices with this one. It's stately, hugely sad, and it goes places the original never did, while staying true to the spirit of that awesome theme. I've always thought the town theme from PS III was one of the best songs in that game, and it had some pretty awesome music all across the board.

I know you said you preferred your more techno-oriented pieces, but I thought this was a fantastic departure, and I'd like to see more pieces like it in the future (along with the high-energy stuff, that is). Keep up the good work, and I really hope you remix more stuff from PS III.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby myau56 » Fri Jan 18, '13, 10:03 pm

BRAGATYR : For me, the town music in Phantasy Star III is one of the nbest musics in all the Phantasy Star serie, but more than that, in all the video game galaxy ! What a masterpiece.... :fiery:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Apprentice_of_Crys » Sat Jan 19, '13, 4:38 pm

Wahhh, amazing song, Aeroprism, you have my respect! Best version of the town theme I've heard so far. Keep up this excellent work and thanks you very much!
Apprentice_of_Crys
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 62

Postby myau56 » Sun Jan 20, '13, 4:10 pm

It's true that hearing these compositions is really a marvelous thing ! Thank you again and I'm eager to listen to your next remix :) :fiery:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Aeroprism » Sun Jan 20, '13, 5:42 pm

I always have 3-4 remixes in the making but the next one -should- be another PS3, this time very fact paced, electro and aggressive.

Thank you all again for the good words, it's much more fun to create when there's positive vibes in return.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby myau56 » Sun Jan 20, '13, 11:05 pm

"very fast paced, electro and aggressive." That is great because It'll change and that is a good point ! The fact that it was another PSIII song doesn't disturb me, as it is my favourite one concerning the soundtrack ! :fiery:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Previous

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More