A little bit of fanart :)

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: A little bit of fanart :)

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun May 24, '09, 9:04 am

Lamanai wrote:Nothing wrong with being fangirlish! Rune and Lutz are both awesome characters. (I love your signature by the way :lol:) I am on Devart, though I've only recently started updating it again- most stuff there is from before 2008. http://drowningdawn.deviantart.com/

Wow, Lamanai, you have some sweet PS work there, as well as some other art that simply looks amazing! I really love your Rika and Alis drawing, too. ;)
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Srijita » Tue May 26, '09, 5:57 pm

Your Deviant Art gallery has some remarkable work, Lamanai. Loving animals as much as I do, I was mesmerised by the "Little Bird". The sketches and water colours are spectacular.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Schala Zeal » Wed May 27, '09, 12:20 am

Awesome fanart! I love the detail and the coloring of the picture. Of course, the fact that it's Lutz makes it even more awesome!
Schala Zeal
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 21

Postby bretlin » Sat May 30, '09, 6:51 am

This is fantastic! And the coloring is simply gorgeous. I love the serene look you gave him. Wonderful job!
bretlin
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 2

Postby XxEnslavedNekoxX » Sun Jun 21, '09, 5:47 am

That's an awesome picture :D Excellent work!
XxEnslavedNekoxX
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 11

Previous

Return to Artwork