Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '14, 1:09 am 
facebook.com/LegoChurchProject?ref=aymt ... page_panel (please let me know if the link works)

As of this writing I'm at 225 page "likes". That means 225 people following the page on some level. Personally I would love to see the page at 1K. But to be honest I'm not even sure how I would even try to get that many. I don't pay for ads. This is fueled strictly by word of mouth.

So if anyone has any creative ideas on how to get the word out about the project that does not involve money.. That would indeed be a neat challenge.

-Zorron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '14, 1:50 am 
Hmm. Well, I assume your own parish has an FB page? If you haven't asked already, they may be happy to promote it there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '14, 4:38 am 
They don't have much of an online presence. The website is very limited for the most part and no FB presence at all that I am aware of.

-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '14, 4:08 pm 
Join a LEGO fan page, participate there for a while, and then start mentioning your work and your page.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 8, '14, 4:07 am 
Just a thought but maybe you can try to get followers from telling people at all the various places where you do the displays of the Lego Church Project? I would imagine that many people see your displays when you set them up. Maybe you could mention your facebook page to them if you haven't already. Or how about making some flyers or just some type of paper advertisements to hand out to folks visiting the displays and letting them know about your facebook site and how to find you there. Or some other type of advertisements placed where you think it may help to spread the word. I wish you good luck with reaching the people you want.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]