Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: A lament
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, '20, 9:06 pm 
So I have both the TurboGrafx-16 Mini and the Evercade on preorder, and that being said, I recently found a Sega CD reproduction that is a compilation of the english translations of the Phantasy Star II text adventures and I feel tempted to buy it when I get paid this Friday, because I am worried they will be sold out by the time I am ready to buy it and/or the place selling it will closed down, BUT I am also worried I won’t have any money for the two items I already have preordered if I decide to buy it. And I never tried the PSII test adventures before, but the fact that I have a chance to play translated versions of them on actual hardware by getting this is so tempting. I don’t know what to do!

Post subject: Re: A lament
PostPosted: Mon Mar 2, '20, 12:26 pm 
Dear Mr Kite,
finally, what did you decide ? Hope it was great ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 7, '20, 11:35 pm 
myau56 wrote:Dear Mr Kite,
finally, what did you decide ? Hope it was great ! :)

Well I heard that the TG16 Mini was delayed because of the Coronavirus even though Amazon still says it is coming on March 19th as originally scheduled, so I decided to cancel my preorder for the power adapter and buy the PSII text adventure compilation. I never played any of these before.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 8, '20, 11:12 am 
Yes, because of the coronavirus, a lot of things are delayed/postponed, etc...:(
Good choice about the PSII text adventures ! Hope you'll appreciate it ! Already tested one on an emul...;) That was great !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 8, '20, 5:08 pm 
myau56 wrote:Yes, because of the coronavirus, a lot of things are delayed/postponed, etc...:(
Good choice about the PSII text adventures ! Hope you'll appreciate it ! Already tested one on an emul...;) That was great !

I hope so. It cost $30 for the whole set (that total includes shipping) so I hope I won’t be disappointed. I haven’t used the Sega CD in a while either so I hope it will still work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, '20, 12:18 pm 
Me, I've never used any Sega/Mega CD ! :) Shame on me ^^

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]