Wounded Scars (Chaz Fanart)

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Wounded Scars (Chaz Fanart)

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Feb 25, '10, 5:17 am

Hey everyone... I would like this to be called Wounded Scars... which coincidentally is a fan fic I'm working on regarding someone from Chaz's past showing up. ^_^ Enjoy!

Yes that is a tattoo... You'll just have to wait and see what it means! =P

READ IT NOW!

Preview
"What's a-matter Rudy? Thoughts I didn't know who's you was? Me and the guys knews where you was all the time. Hiding behind that Eight-Man Stroke this entire time," a man with greasy hair said as he came into the alley.

"Take back what you said Rat. Otherwise I'll make you eat your words," an angered Chaz declared. Rat just laughed as the others joined in. The moment was tense. Five guys, one way out. No wait, there was sixth man who appeared from the shadows, scarred up and tall, dragging a bloodied axe across the ground. "Luke?" Chaz called out as his body began to shake.

"It's been awhile brother," The man declared, "You left me to die, I've just come to return the favor"
Last edited by Atlinsmere on Thu Aug 12, '10, 9:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Wounded Scars (Chaz Fanart)

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Feb 25, '10, 6:12 am

Wow, Atlin... very nice! I'm dying to know the significance of the tat...
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Feb 27, '10, 7:39 am

Allow me the honour to give you the preview for Wounded Scars.

Preview
"What's a-matter Rudy? Thoughts I didn't know who's you was? Me and the guys knews where you was all the time. Hiding behind that Eight-Man Stroke this entire time," a man with greasy hair said as he came into the alley.

"Take back what you said Rat. Otherwise I'll make you eat your words," an angered Chaz declared. Rat just laughed as the others joined in. The moment was tense. Five guys, one way out. No wait, there was sixth man who appeared from the shadows, scarred up and tall, dragging a bloodied axe across the ground. "Luke?" Chaz called out as his body began to shake.

"It's been awhile brother," The man declared, "You left me to die, I've just come to return the favor"
Atlinsmere

Postby Chaz » Tue Jan 11, '11, 8:06 pm

Chaz looks different with a tattoo, more mature or something. I will have to read this story and find out what happens.
Chaz
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 22

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Jan 12, '11, 10:07 pm

Wounded Scars is on a hiatus right now, though I do plan to finish it one day. Also this piece is a little old and I plan on redoing it sometime. Thanks Chaz.
Atlinsmere

Return to Artwork